It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hell in high water.

Expedition, a chunky DLC pack for Underrail, is coming soon DRM-free.

Emerge from the tunnels to explore the inhospitable shores of the Black Sea. Waiting for you there are vicious creatures, aggressive constructs, three additional weapon types, a thrilling story, a new psionic skill, and plenty of dark secrets.
"Posted December 20, 2018
Hell in high water.

Expedition, a chunky DLC pack for Underrail, is coming soon DRM-free. "

There must be a new definition of the word "soon". :..(
Cannot wait for the added content and I am itching for a possible release date ^_^
Expedition Release Date

Hi guys,

We've been wrapping the DLC up and the development is finished now. We're moving into the final stages of testing. First we'll do some internal testing on the new version before releasing it to our testers (we're accepting additional testers now, so if you're interested apply here) and then finally releasing it for everybody on July 22nd 2019.
underrail.com

The game card has been updated accordingly as well.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by mannefriedrich
wishlisted
I haven't played Underrail yet, but I own it and I'm going to pick up this DLC as soon as possible. How much will this expansion affect the basic game? Will it provide a different first impression to a newcomer than what has been previously established?