It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Undead Horde is coming soon, DRM-free.

Become a necromancer and raise the dead - Undead Horde is a necromantic action game with elements from RPG, strategy and hack'n'slash. Maraud through the lands of the living, raze their villages and steal their treasures. Ultimately you'll take over the whole kingdom of the living!
More 10tons love, I’ll take it!
This game is listed as having no GOG Achievements but yes to Steam Achievements.

The other 10Ton games on GOG didn't exclude Achievements. Why the sudden downgrade? GOG users need equal treatment and thus Achievements for Undead Horde too.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: This game is listed as having no GOG Achievements but yes to Steam Achievements.

The other 10Ton games on GOG didn't exclude Achievements. Why the sudden downgrade? GOG users need equal treatment and thus Achievements for Undead Horde too.
It may have them at launch... I’ve seen other placeholder pages for games not list them, then when it releases, will have them
I'm in love with 10tons after playing one of their games and plan to do another soon. This is likely to be a day-1 purchase for me (not in-dev, I don't play early like that; it lessens the experience).
Yes! Another good looking Pikmin-clone. Wishlisted.
Classic Horde would be also welcome:)

https://www.mobygames.com/game/horde
Getting some Overlord vibe here! :D
low rated
Looks more like Unrendered Hordes.
Breja: Looks more like Unrendered Hordes.
Agreed. Looks like a Lego game, yet it isn't...

I like the idea though. Might be good gameplay-wise.
Looks nice:)Wishlist
had to giggle at the trailer, such a serious voice over! looks like it could be fun, wishlisted
The Call has been answered.
Looks like a remake of "Right Click to Necromance."

Any connection?
low rated
Looks cheap and awful. Just another day at GOG's curation department.