It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Play a grueling action RPG with fast-paced combat and an intricate plague weapon system. Thymesia is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Had hoped this would eventually show up here, nice.
low rated
Post edited November 29, 2021 by Swedrami
A definite love letter to dark souls, though I am concerned that the normal enemies seem to be bullet sponges at least from the video, hoping it's a hard but fair difficulty and not just stunlockable bullet sponges...
I don't know why aesthetically it looks a lot like Hellpoint (at least to me it does) in its mechanics. As for the story, once again it resorts to the cliché of the character who has lost his memories. The latter makes me think a bit about a future purchase. On the wishlist and waiting for a review from the owners at GOG.

Edit.- YouTube Channel - OverBorderStudio.
Post edited November 30, 2021 by UCrest
low rated
Is this another Dark Souls clone (that wouldn't be good), or a normal action game?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Is this another Dark Souls clone (that wouldn't be good), or a normal action game?
The game has a "Souls-like" tag on Steam, so probably the former.
All right, that makes the delay worth it :)

Love the Darksiders II vibes (complete with the giant bat boss who feels ripped out of Darksiders I), and Dark gorthic settings are totally my jam. Wishlisted for a Day 1 purchase.
It looks nice. But a "grueling" game is not exactly what I need these days. We'll see.
"Ah, we finally arrived in Yahrnam, we can finally.... wait, something doesn't feel right"

*check map*

"I think we took a wrong turn on Albuquerque"
several seconds in the trailer...its very creepy....i love it
Wishlisted!
RedRagan: "Ah, we finally arrived in Yahrnam, we can finally.... wait, something doesn't feel right"

*check map*

"I think we took a wrong turn on Albuquerque"
As long as Bloodborne isn't on PC, these types of comments remain redundant to the target audience of this game. (like myself)
Post edited December 01, 2021 by kud13
Gameplay
The Claw Mechanic Explained