It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Following many of your requests, we would like to let you know that The Surge 2 from Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive will be released DRM-free on GOG.COM in January 2020.

Also, you can now add the game to your wishlist.
I'm very grateful to Focus for releasing all these titles here on GOG, I've been picking all of them up and playing through them now. :)
Loger13: I want to express my gratitude for the announcement (both for GOG and FHI) and express my wish that there be as many such announcements of upcoming (to GOG) games as possible, and these announcements appear as early as possible.
This will allow us to plan our budgets, expenses, and also DO NOT buy the announced game in some other stores. This is especially important for those who are ready to wait a while if they know that the DRM-Free release will happen here, and when exactly it will be.
This applies to any game releases here: both the release of good old games, and the release of new good games (such as this one).
A million times this. =) I'm not posting all that stuff on the unofficially confirmed thread to ruin the "surprise", some of us like to budget and plan accordingly, and it would help prevent all those release thread posts like "I would have waited and bought this game on GOG if I knew it was coming here". I know GOG was burned by the long wait for Carmageddon, but I would like to see Coming Soon cards again for classics GOG is working on too, so one doesn't wind up spending $50-$250 getting certain games from eBay.
HunchBluntley: Probably because GOG's trying to stagger out the releases in small batches (like GOG does) so each one gets more attention...and so their customers' wallets have time to regenerate a bit in between. ...
tfishell: Sure, I just find it odd some of the oldest Spiders/Focus games aren't here yet when Spiders' latest, Greedfall, is here.
It's probably precisely because GreedFall is more recent (as well as just higher-profile in general) that they wanted to strike while the iron was somewhat hot. For a game that's already been out for a few years or more, waiting another month or three to release here probably won't make a significant difference in its sales potential. (Obviously, they would do better still if they were released here day one, but that's something that FHI still seems unwilling to do for now.)
GOG.com: Following many of your requests, we would like to let you know that The Surge 2 from Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive will be released DRM-free on GOG.COM in January 2020.

Also, you can now add the game to your wishlist.
#instabuy I am so glad i didn't buy it elsewhere.... thank you for this Focus Home and GOG.com you are amazing as always!
Awesome, really! :)
tfishell: Sure, I just find it odd some of the oldest Spiders/Focus games aren't here yet when Spiders' latest, Greedfall, is here.
HunchBluntley: It's probably precisely because GreedFall is more recent (as well as just higher-profile in general) that they wanted to strike while the iron was somewhat hot. ...
That makes sense.
tfishell: Very cool, a big-budget game coming here not long after the Steam release (like Plague Tale and Greedfall).

Like Anime-BlackWolf said though, I do wonder why the Styx games aren't here yet though. Not to be unappreciative of the amazing releases we've been getting lately, it's just odd and they do have hundreds of votes which I'd like to see checked off.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#order=votes_total&search=styx ,
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/of_orcs_and_men
I know this is a bit late but i'm fairly certain that most if not all Cyanide titles was included in the acquisition deal when BigBen Interactive acquired them. I'm certain of Styx atleast.

I don't know BigBen's relations with GOG however they will release Frogwares The Sinking City here next year when the Epic deal runs out.
ChrisGamer300: they will release Frogwares The Sinking City here next year when the Epic deal runs out.
Thats on my wishlist right now, notifications on and waiting to buy... im avoiding everything i can about The Sinking City until it drops here
low rated
Cut content scam in plain sight.
Since the Kraken expansion comes out next Thursday(Jan 16th), I hope that's also the release date for the GOG version as well.

The "Walk in the Park" expansion to the first game was excellent. I'm getting the same vibes from Kraken.
MikeMaximus: The "Walk in the Park" expansion to the first game was excellent. I'm getting the same vibes from Kraken.
Would love to play that but I bought the box back when the game released and it contained only the base game. Hoping for a good discount for the original too when The Surge 2 releases so I can buy the complete edition. Haven't bought it yet since it's pretty expensive and all I need are the DLCs. And it would give me an incentive to replay it once more before getting into the new game.
Proper screenshots instead of the fake ones would have been nice.
gagcom: Cut content scam in plain sight.
... care to elaborate?
low rated
gagcom: Cut content scam in plain sight.
Anothername: ... care to elaborate?
Scam business branded it as DLCs.