It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Following many of your requests, we would like to let you know that The Surge 2 from Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive will be released DRM-free on GOG.COM in January 2020.

Also, you can now add the game to your wishlist.
high rated
GOG.com: Following many of your requests, we would like to let you know that The Surge 2 from Deck13 and Focus Home Interactive will be released DRM-free on GOG.COM in January 2020.

Also, you can now add the game to your wishlist.
Thanks a lot. Since ALL new titles from Focus Home Interactive are here now, could you PLEASE bring the old ones / katalog here, too?

The "Styx" games, "Of Orks and Men" and so on? PLEASE???
Post edited December 19, 2019 by Anime-BlackWolf
Nice Release again and good to have a headsup with a soonish release date. Focus really delivering there
Thanks a lot!

Now go for Resident Evil 2.
So. Awesome. Already played/finished the game, but will 100% buy again to have a DRM-free copy for my library
Good news!
I've been waiting for this one on GOG ^^

I hope Sayonara Wild Hearts will arrive soon too.
Thanks for letting us know early!
Glad I held off buying this on PS4.
Nice! This plus all DLC will be an instabuy.

I wish we could also get Dark Souls, Nioh, and Code Vein...

and Remnant: From The Ashes, too...

Greedy? Yes, when it comes to souls genre games, I want them all on GOG!

But I'm glad that The Surge 2 is coming - that really is great news. :)
Post edited December 19, 2019 by SeduceMePlz
Focus Home really ends the year nicely here and they have surprised me, i thought they would never come back after they left once.
Post edited December 19, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
Awesome. Once again, thanks Focus.

You are actually becoming one of the most GOG friendly publishers and for that, my hat goes off to you.
is this franchise similar to the dark souls games in terms of gameplay? I'm tempted on it.
Oh, awesome. I played through the game on Steam just a few months ago, but I'll probably doubledip at some point just to have it DRM-free.

...and to play through it again.
DreamedArtist: is this franchise similar to the dark souls games in terms of gameplay? I'm tempted on it.
It is, but with an Sci-Fi Setting and an weaker Lore Level if you compare to From Software's Games.
I knew it. That's why I held off from a Steam purchase.

Will buy it here once it comes.