It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venture from a deserted school building into the horrors of the night. The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, a Korean survival horror-adventure game, is coming soon on GOG.COM. Explore the Sehwa district in Seoul and uncover the shadow realm's dark secrets.
GOG.com: ...
Speaking of Asian survival-horror, it'd be nice for "DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark" to show up for folks.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dreadout_keepers_of_the_dark
Oh!! Glad it's coming here also ^_^
tfishell: Speaking of Asian survival-horror, it'd be nice for "DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark" to show up for folks.

Also, I sincerely hope they will release Detention, which is similar to The Coma, only GOOD.

And White Day, of course. It's published by PQube, who are already present here.

Those are two Asian horror games that I can personally vouch for and I'd instabuy them here immediately. As for The Coma 2, the original left me quite underwhelmed and the disappointing ending did nothing to whet my appetite for another one. I appreciate that they get the sequel here, though, so maybe I'll get the second one on a sale.
Post edited January 20, 2020 by fronzelneekburm
This series gets great reviews, but I wonder what the developer's issue with GOG is. It really can't be that hard for them to integrate it with Galaxy.
tfishell: Speaking of Asian survival-horror, it'd be nice for "DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark" to show up for folks.

Agreed though it would great as well if the devs would fix Dreadout as well which is broken since ages without any intention to get fixed (low texture bug after reloading).
ShadowWulfe: This series gets great reviews, but I wonder what the developer's issue with GOG is. It really can't be that hard for them to integrate it with Galaxy.
Could you explain this?
Post edited January 21, 2020 by MarkoH01
ShadowWulfe: This series gets great reviews, but I wonder what the developer's issue with GOG is. It really can't be that hard for them to integrate it with Galaxy.
Is it really because it's hard for them to integrate with Galaxy or is it simply a case of "release on Steam first and, a couple of months later, once things calm down, release it on other platforms." like it often happen.
MarkoH01: Could you explain this?
Achievements! Achievements! Achievements! *rolls eyes until they fall out of their sockets* ... And the broken records go round and round, round and round.
MarkoH01: Could you explain this?
Mr.Mumbles: Achievements! Achievements! Achievements! *rolls eyes until they fall out of their sockets* ... And the broken records go round and round, round and round.
Okay, but it is just a "Coming Soon" announcement so who's saying that they won't add achievements until release?
Post edited January 21, 2020 by MarkoH01
Gersen:
Usually it seems like if a version isn't kept the same as the other versions minus any DRM they tend to stay that way, unfortunately.
"a deserted school building ... horrors of the night" So... a Korean Corpse Party?

Also, did I find a typo in a screenshot? https://images.gog.com/c2c40109c45ca774ca736f0c97bb9e00e562d4215855b81e792151782ade3c93.jpg [EDIT] Not a typo, a grammar error.
Post edited January 21, 2020 by J_Darnley
Nice! Can't wait to play this game! :)
low rated
Mr.Mumbles: Achievements! Achievements! Achievements! *rolls eyes until they fall out of their sockets* ... And the broken records go round and round, round and round.
Are you meaning to imply that GOG customers shouldn't complain about being treated like second-class citizens via receiving featured-removed version of games that have Achievements on Steam...even though GOG customers' hard-earned money which they shell out for their games is 100% as real & valid as Steam customers' money?

Because that implication that we shouldn't complain about this matter would be incorrect.

We should indeed keep complaining about that, and demand full equal rights & treatment, until such time as equal rights & treatment have been fully achieved.

The "broken records" can stop when devs start being honorable,and stop shafting GOG customers in this regard. Once that happens, then the devs who haven't been giving their GOG versions feature parity with Steam would be giving us nothing to complain about in regards to this point, hence we wouldn't complain about it once they have decided to treat us fairly.

As for the "who's to say they won't add Achievements?" question... better question is: who's to say they will?

It's possible they might add Achievements at the last minute, as happens with a few GOG games, but usually, for the most part, when Achievements aren't listed on the GOG store page at the start, then they never come later either.

So, best practice is to presume they won't ever be coming, until they actually do, and/or until the devs explicitly promise that they will be coming (neither of which has happened in the case of Coma 2, AFAIK).

Given that Coma 2 has Steam Achievements as proven by the Steam store page for it, then I will be not buying this game at all (neither on Steam, nor on GOG, nor anywhere else) if it doesn't have Galaxy Achievements. But I will buy if it does. I'm sure there are other GOG customers who also feel the same way.
Post edited January 26, 2020 by Ancient-Red-Dragon