It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Encore, encore!

The Bard's Tale Trilogy remastered is coming soon, DRM-free to GOG.com.
Fine-tune your lutes, adventurers! 'Tis time to sing again the tales of Skara Brae. The place where evil took hold, nearly extinguishing all life, all hope. That very same place where the legend of the six heroes began, only this time with high-res graphics that maintain the originals' tone, audio for spells and attacks, plus certain quality of life improvements like an automap and tooltip popups, among others.
Nice!
Hopefully Bard's Tale II has an automap. I got soooooooo lost in the starter dungeon, dropping down numerous pits not knowing where I was...
I didn't know that the game was going to receive a remastering. What good news :)
Good to hear it's finally coming.... if the remasters are actually good that is.
Sweet these are indeed classic games . Hope remaster is good though
Hillsy_: Hopefully Bard's Tale II has an automap. I got soooooooo lost in the starter dungeon, dropping down numerous pits not knowing where I was...
From the store page:

"For the first time, play as male or female across all three games! Also includes other quality of life changes such as automapping for all three games, spell access, and updated equipment/inventory management."
Sounds great!
Depending on price I'll buy it soon or a bit later ;) But I'll buy it for sure. It seems to be the only chance to complete these games for me.
Oh yes....Looking so forward to this.. The old ones were prohibitively difficult for me to get into without a printed manual and book of graph paper next to me... Sweet.
Available: 14 August

System Requirements

Minimum:
OS: 64bit OS, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ / Intel Core i5-2500K or higher if using integrated Intel GPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-760 / AMD FX-6100set support
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 750 or AMD equivalent, or better
Post edited August 06, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
This is going to be soooo instabuy!
i_hope_you_rot: Available: 14 August

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9300 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ / Intel Core i5-2500K or higher if using integrated Intel GPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities

Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-760 / AMD FX-6100set support
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 750 or AMD equivalent, or better
any idea of support for other OSes?
macOS, Linux, Windows XP?
I'm more excited about this than i thought i would be. I like this fresh coat of paint.

Fond memories of the originals.
Can anyone from InXile Entertainment, Krome Studios, or GOG tell me whether backers of Bard's Tale 4 are going to be able to get a redeemable GOG code for the remastered trilogy?
LeonKillsAshley: Can anyone from InXile Entertainment, Krome Studios, or GOG tell me whether backers of Bard's Tale 4 are going to be able to get a redeemable GOG code for the remastered trilogy?
https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004326814-How-to-get-Bard-s-Tale-IV-CrowdOx-backer-survey
https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004300153-How-do-I-get-my-Bard-s-Tale-IV-rewards-