It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The 13th Doll: A Fan Game of The 7th Guest is coming soon DRM-free.

Return to The 7th Guest's Stauf Mansion in this mind bending fmv puzzle game made by fans of the original series.

The 13th Doll ties in with the events of The 7th Guest. A decade after Tad managed to escape the mansion, he is still haunted by the souls, dolls, and Stauf's victims he left behind. So haunted, in fact, that the young man now resides in a mental institution - misunderstood, plagued by guilt and obsessed with one idea: to escape the dreary padded walls of his asylum cell, return to the mansion - the site of his innermost fears - to rescue those he left behind and defeat Stauf once and for all!
Happy for this :D
Can't wait to listen to cheesy smart-ass Stauf responses again!
(I also hope there's no tin-can-letter puzzle or a maze)
But will there be cake to celebrate?
Looking forward to this one. I was monitoring their progress for a while (but I am not a backer)
guppy44: But will there be cake to celebrate?
I think there will be!
7th Guest is campy fun. I gave up on 11th Hour after the first chess horse puzzle.
looks like a hoot, i wonder if the fans who made this are getting any of the money
I have a strange feeling of deja-vu with this newspost... :)
Sounds interesting, I'm wishlisting it. :)
The 13th lol. I might get it. Hopefully it doesn't contain weird shit like the shy gypsy who slyly spryly tryst by my crypt. Is the 11th hour getting a remaster too though? I still have to play it.
PraetorianWolfie: Looking forward to this one. I was monitoring their progress for a while (but I am not a backer)
guppy44: But will there be cake to celebrate?
PraetorianWolfie: I think there will be!
The cake is not a lie, although, it may kill you...
Nice. This looks like it could be fun. :-)
PraetorianWolfie: Looking forward to this one. I was monitoring their progress for a while (but I am not a backer)

I think there will be!
ChrisDash83: The cake is not a lie, although, it may kill you...
That green frosting!
Definitely interested, especially given that linux is supported. And that reminds me that I need to finish The 7th Guest.

I think there will be!
ChrisDash83: The cake is not a lie, although, it may kill you...
Fruit cakes may do just that.
Not bad for a fan game. Looks interesting.