It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Become a demonic priestess of lust and use her unique skills to take revenge on your enemies. Succubus is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
amok: if you play the game backwards, the main character will go through the motions showing you how to perform the satanical ritual to summon Duke Vassenego.
It's been a long time since I've read Eric, had to google that up. I think that Hogfather and Lords and Ladies are best Pratchett's books I've read.
Zoidberg: From the devs of Agony?

That's the horribly buggy games that sold on its graphics and gor but had no substance?

Yea, don't mind if I wait for now...
darthspudius: So, "gamers" are okay with games like this but not Devotion. Interesting.
Zoidberg: I see someone who hasn't kept up with the news. :P
I generally don't pay attention these days, unless there's a BIG announcement.
NuffCatnip: [...]
Now where's Agony? :P
amok: After having played both Hatred and Agony, the problem is that they both are... well... crap and still buggy.

Succubus, at least from the two demos I have played, at least have some game play and does not look too bad.

IF you do want to try the game yourself, the other store have a demo -
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1344350/SUCCUBUS_Prologue/
darthspudius: So, "gamers" are okay with games like this but not Devotion. Interesting.
amok: what in this game is against any Chineese leader / Chineese government?
It's okay to have a game insulting a vast chunk of the British population? Remember that stupid little Brexit game, Not Tonight? The one that made us all out to be primitive racist types. Yeeeeah. Why is that okay but insulting the awful Chinese Gov is not? One rule for them, one for others. GOG seem to enjoy double standards.
Post edited July 12, 2021 by darthspudius
amok: if you play the game backwards, the main character will go through the motions showing you how to perform the satanical ritual to summon Duke Vassenego.
Mafwek: It's been a long time since I've read Eric, had to google that up. I think that Hogfather and Lords and Ladies are best Pratchett's books I've read.
Small Gods and Night Watch, in my opinion.
idbeholdME: Satanism complaints? Really? I thought we've been over this back in 1993 when Doom released.
But in Doom you're actually fighting the spawn of hell. So it's more of an anti-satanist game.
idbeholdME: Satanism complaints? Really? I thought we've been over this back in 1993 when Doom released.
morolf: But in Doom you're actually fighting the spawn of hell. So it's more of an anti-satanist game.
The correct approach to fighting hell's demons https://coub.com/view/2awxmv
morolf: But in Doom you're actually fighting the spawn of hell. So it's more of an anti-satanist game.
Hmmm..... by that logic.

"Become the judge and the executioner and unleash your rage both on the damned souls and the demons that will challenge you."
-from the store page description.

*Insert thinking emoji*
Post edited July 12, 2021 by idbeholdME
idbeholdME:
Well, I guess you're correct about that, so one can't really object to this game being sold here.
I hope the makers still insert some message along the lines of "Kids, hell is a really bad place, try your best not to end up here!".
low rated
morolf: I hope the makers still insert some message along the lines of "Kids, hell is a really bad place, try your best not to end up here!".
Why? Not everyone is into make-up beliefs/mass brainwashing/religion.
But think of the children ! Jack Thompson would be disappointed in you GOG hehe.

The game doesn't look particularly "good" by any means, shock value here and there but nothing stands out and while i normally would be for fewer games and better curation, even i must admit that went out of the window long ago so rejecting this would be dumb especially so since i strongly oppose censoring and banning games in general purely because the age bracket it's aimed at.
It's better training people to excercise their right not to buy rather than refusing selling stuff.
Post edited July 12, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
Breja: Small Gods and Night Watch, in my opinion.
Didn't read either. There's lot of Prachett I have to catch up. After I finish Journey to the West, Nietzsche and Neuromancer I guess.
low rated
Swedrami: As of yet, GoG will carry both the "Normal" (censored) as well as the uncensored AO version.
fronzelneekburm: And since the uncensored AO version hasn't been explicitly banned/blacklisted in Germany, I see no reason at all not to sell it there as well until it actually does get banned/blacklisted for real (which may take a long time since the agencies in charge famously cannot into non-physical media).
Sorry, thats completely wrong. The BPjM indexes non-physical games, too. And FAST. Keyword "Heimat Defender".

And they do not announce said indexes, so nobody seeks out those indexed games on purpose.

I can see those Unrated versions being blocked here from day 1. We will see...
Looks red...and that's just the butt cheeks
Anime-BlackWolf: And they do not announce said indexes, so nobody seeks out those indexed games on purpose.
Ah! You wouldn't happen to know if Postal Redux is one such case or if that was RWS being "vorauseilend gehorsam" in geolocking it?
Anime-BlackWolf: Sorry, thats completely wrong. The BPjM indexes non-physical games, too. And FAST. Keyword "Heimat Defender".
That probably was a special case given the political situation in Germany. I don't think it says much about games which aren't mocking the German government and the ruling ideology. Satanist games are probably fine.
idbeholdME:
morolf: Well, I guess you're correct about that, so one can't really object to this game being sold here.
I hope the makers still insert some message along the lines of "Kids, hell is a really bad place, try your best not to end up here!".
when the first christian pilgrims came to Iceland, the vikings there thought "hmm, that place with all the fire sounds like a much better place than this frozen island", so they changed to freezing cold instead :)
Breja: Small Gods and Night Watch, in my opinion.
Mafwek: Didn't read either. There's lot of Prachett I have to catch up. After I finish Journey to the West, Nietzsche and Neuromancer I guess.
you need to read the full City Watch Arc, apart from The Lancre Witches they are the best DIscworld books
Post edited July 13, 2021 by amok