It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prodeus is coming soon to GOG.COM.

Prodeus is the first person shooter of old, re-imagined using modern rendering techniques. It reaches the quality you expect from a AAA experience while adhering to some of the aesthetic technical limits of older hardware.
low rated
As a friend of PC games which are not shitty, I might actually buy this. But not on this fascist platform where you get your words doctored by mods which frame you as a racist.
GreasyDogMeat: Wrath: Aeon of Ruin looks amazing. I'm loving this old school shooter renaissance.
Waganari: Aye, me too eheh. First Ion Maiden, then Dusk and Amid Evil, then Wrath: Aeon of Ruin and now this, Prodeus (by the way, these are in order of me fisrt hearing of these games). And yes, Wrath does look nice. Definately reminds me of Quake, obvisouly, but also a little bit of Action Forms' Chasm the Rift, just a wee bit (mostly the medieval levels).
Not to give you a heart attack, but New Blood, the dudes from Dusk and Amid Evil, are announcing a new game tomorrow/monday.

Tweet tweet.

I don't know if it's a shooter, but I mean it's New Blood.
Waganari: Aye, me too eheh. First Ion Maiden, then Dusk and Amid Evil, then Wrath: Aeon of Ruin and now this, Prodeus (by the way, these are in order of me fisrt hearing of these games). And yes, Wrath does look nice. Definately reminds me of Quake, obvisouly, but also a little bit of Action Forms' Chasm the Rift, just a wee bit (mostly the medieval levels).
pkk234: Not to give you a heart attack, but New Blood, the dudes from Dusk and Amid Evil, are announcing a new game tomorrow/monday.

Tweet tweet.

I don't know if it's a shooter, but I mean it's New Blood.
Great! I didn't know that either, thanks for sharing. More good news.

;]

I hope it's another FPS thou, eheh.
Just wanted to comment on here.

I'm really, really hyped about this game. The level editor in this game looks like one of the worlds greatest to be honest, its very Doom Builder 2 and Hammer but with some Radiant features put in. Its truely bloody fantastic and well considered by the devs of this game to do such an approach. Can't wait to get my hands on this game thats for sure. I love the neo-retro look of modern shading meets pixelation and hopefully a in-dev release is ready to be released on GOG soonish.

This game, at least from what I can tell, makes me way more hyped than that one DOOM game that is coming. id should take notes to actually get some budget so they can make their own DB2 like editor that procedually adds in details.

EDIT: Yes yes its id and not ID, silly oversight.
Post edited July 09, 2019 by Dray2k
gamescom Narrated Gameplay Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKe0v0GQfbY
Looking forward to November. So far it looks like the game is going to pull off what Strafe tried to accomplish but didn't quite nail.