It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to travel to the ancient Egyptian city of Karnak where Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once-thriving community from all outside contact. PowerSlave Exhumed, a perfect blend of the console ports of an FPS classic, is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Also, if you like first-person shooters with a vintage charm, visit the Realms Deep 2021 Festival streamed between 13th and 15th August 2021 on 3D Realms’ Twitch channel.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
Looks like Night Dive is the new Beamdog .
Will the original Powerslave remain listed or will it get de-listed?
low rated
Just looking at the screenshots... is it just me, or does this look markedly worse than the original?
wolfsite: Will the original Powerslave remain listed or will it get de-listed?
The DOS and console versions are quite different so it wouldn't make sense to delist either.
wolfsite: Will the original Powerslave remain listed or will it get de-listed?
This is a port of the console versions, which I gather are practically different games from the PC original released on here last year. I'd be surprised if that one got delisted even though it'll probably result in confusion for the uninitiated.
So, Crossmando, you were saying? ;)
Congratulations, NightDIve, on finally being able to release it.
Instabuy once it´s out!
I've played and completed the original PC game. I had it purchased as well originally in a box. This looks like the console version for sure.
Nice. Looking forward to it.
Post edited August 14, 2021 by greyhat
Never heard of this game but this interests me so will get it most likily aswell as the O.G game
Ha, I like what they did with the name. Powerslave Exhumed.
Now the most important question: Do we get red spiders or blue scorpions? Or both?
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: Looks like Night Dive is the new Beamdog .
Yes, well at least the new challenger to the mantle.
thdespou: This looks like the console version for sure.
This will be a PSX/Saturn combined PC version. I'm so happy to see this finally appearing. This is such an underrated fps gem (both PC and console version) and more people finally need to make contact with the Kilmaat. For me this is a absolute day one must buy.
Good thing she is wearing a bikini

https://images.gog-statics.com/50e9f87f34500f9d1a5aaf23976bc16667a3b7b9ce6bcbb884671cb6fecf6ac0_product_card_v2_thumbnail_542.jpg