It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to travel to the ancient Egyptian city of Karnak where Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once-thriving community from all outside contact. PowerSlave Exhumed, a perfect blend of the console ports of an FPS classic, is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Also, if you like first-person shooters with a vintage charm, visit the Realms Deep 2021 Festival streamed between 13th and 15th August 2021 on 3D Realms’ Twitch channel.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
"Vulkan / DirectX 11 graphics API"? LOL?

Linux release then, because Vulkan, no?
Zoidberg: "Vulkan / DirectX 11 graphics API"? LOL?

Linux release then, because Vulkan, no?
It's a Kex engine game, so it's possible, but by no means guaranteed (see Blood: Fresh Supply and others).
Interesting. I wonder if there is any timed bullshit in the console versions. At one point I kept failing the last level of the PC version with no indication as to why the game over screen kept popping up, so I found that out via a net search. Consequently I never bothered actually beating the game because time limits can die in a fucking fire with all the other shit game designs.
eric5h5: It's a Kex engine game, so it's possible, but by no means guaranteed (see Blood: Fresh Supply and others).
Yes it's KEX engine. Also unlike BLOOD this version of Powerslave was not officially available on PC before. The old DOS PC version that we have already here on GOG is a completely different game especially in the level design.
Oh, wait. I was thinking of Powerdolls or something; an anime mecha game.
Mr.Mumbles: Interesting. I wonder if there is any timed bullshit in the console versions. At one point I kept failing the last level of the PC version with no indication as to why the game over screen kept popping up, so I found that out via a net search. Consequently I never bothered actually beating the game because time limits can die in a fucking fire with all the other shit game designs.
IIRC, the final level in particular is completely different.
Darvond: Oh, wait. I was thinking of Powerdolls or something; an anime mecha game.
Is Powerdolls a good game? No.
Do I want it here on GOG? Yes.
Would I buy it here? Absolutely!
low rated
Fandi: Is Powerdolls a good game? No.
Do I want it here on GOG? Yes.
Would I buy it here? Absolutely!
I'm just trying to remember where I even heard of it first? Was it a demo disk? Or was it that Neogaf anime pixel art thread?
If someone is looking for a comparison of the different versions:
[url=]
https://youtu.be/HCsO8O4W4Fw
[/url]
Post edited August 15, 2021 by Fandi
Looking forward to it! Thanks GOG!
Someone posted that the Sin remaster and the Powerslave remaster might be free for owners of the current versions, is this true?

Sorry gog, hyped for the game but deactivating my account, and breaking EU law by doing so, for having sent an order when I was travelling in a different country makes me want to avoid buying here.
-Nachtmahr-: Someone posted that the Sin remaster and the Powerslave remaster might be free for owners of the current versions, is this true?
The SiN remaster maybe but for Powerslave Exhumed I don't think so because that one is a completely new PC release that was not available before and a total different game compared to the classic DOS PC version.
Kudos to them for combining both regional titles for this remaster.
high rated
Man, it doesn't matter what new game is coming out, or remake that is on the way, or remaster, etc etc., but a majority of the GOG crowd on the forums are some of the most ungrateful and entitled people I have seen. Just be freaking happy that a game is coming out, whether old or new, and either buy it or don't. Geez....
Breja: Just looking at the screenshots... is it just me, or does this look markedly worse than the original?
Most likely because this is based on the console versions of the game (which were quite different to PC in many aspects).

I remember checking out the differences between the 2 a couple years back but still preferred the PC version. Apparently, you have to backtrack to previous levels with "new powers" in the console versions which I really don't like. Especially in an FPS. There are also a lot more details in the PC version. But worst of all, there was no mid-level saving on consoles. On PC, you at least had the checkpoint scarabs scattered throughout the levels so you didn't have to completely restart on every death.
Post edited August 15, 2021 by idbeholdME