It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pine is coming soon DRM-free.

Pine is an open world action adventure simulation game. Set in the beautiful world of Albamare, you take on the role of Hue, a smart young adult who will have to explore, trade, and fight his way through a vibrant world filled with creatures much smarter than humans.
Thank you for the recommendations! I don't know how I wasn't aware of Oceanhorn
Gylfe: Thank you for the recommendations! I don't know how I wasn't aware of Oceanhorn
My pleasure, it's a great collection of title that I've enjoyed!
Added to wishlist, I've never heard of this before but it looks interesting. Probably gonna hold off till there are some reviews tho. Also, I think this is my first ever post on GOG. Just trying to join the GOG cult and stuff.
This reminds me of Breath of the Wild, which I've been playing recently, but in stone age. Definitely interested, probably getting it if I won't be as busy with Botw as I'm now, when this is released. I hope there will be a chance to ride mammoths.
mqstout: Doesn't look Zelda-y to me at allY. Maybe slightly of Breath of the Wild, but BotW isn't Zelda in any way except title. No part of gameplay is Zelda.
Wrong, just because you don't approve of the changes, it doesn't make it not a "Zelda" game, and it's a main series game, unlike the many spin off games that will exist.

It doesn't matter what franchise you're talking about.
It's the story, and/or characters, that defines a game as part of a franchise, not the gameplay.
Franchises can be known for their genre, but are never limited by it
Game can be an entirely different genre, and still be part of the franchise.

I've never played anything by Nintendo, never owned any of their hardware.
Take the Warcraft Franchise, which switched from Single Player RTS, to MMO RPG, but all are Warcraft games,
Warhammer has had 40,000 different genre's, that's become so well known, they renamed the franchise.

Few have that level of success, of Warcraft.
Given that Breath of the Wild was one of those few, I think you can be sure the new Zelda is here to stay.

I'd direct you to the Classic, or nothing Tomb Raider fans, still pining for the old ways to return, after 3 releases.
You sound like you will know the way better than me, as I like both old, and new.
I pine for this release!