It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

See no evil, hear all evil.

<span class="bold">Perception</span>, a first-person thriller about a blind woman exploring a mysterious mansion haunted by a dark presence, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Your eyes can't help you but your other senses immediately kick in: especially that of self-preservation. Stay calm and the strange mansion at Echo Bluff will be slowly revealed to you as a sharp soundscape, painstakingly created through echolocation. Every sound could be a clue. Every movement, a looming threat. Every secret, a demon for you to conquer.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by maladr0Id
I heard about this, interesting concept.
https://www.gog.com/game/perception don't exist.

Edit:
Ok, it's fixed now :)
Post edited April 10, 2017 by liquidBass
Will keep an eye on this one... (pun intended)
I backed this one on kickstarter. So glad the lovely people from Deep End Games managed to release on GOG.
GOG.com: See no evil, hear all evil.

<span class="bold">Perception</span>, a first-person thriller about a blind woman exploring a mysterious mansion haunted by a dark presence, is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com!

Your eyes can't help you[…snip…]

See The Trailer
So much for getting my hopes up from the announcement. It's difficult for me to believe echo-location works that way, that detailed. I guess it'd be an otherwise impossible game for most sighted people (even myself), for those not used to not using their sight, or imagination.

*sigh*
Post edited April 10, 2017 by thomq
liquidBass: [...][url=]perception[/url] don't exist.
Very meta. :P
Wishlisted!
The concept seems fantastic; not so sure about the supernatural time travel stuff though...
Austrobogulator: The concept seems fantastic; not so sure about the supernatural time travel stuff though...
The supernatural time travel stuff?
Matt Murdock approves.
Post edited April 10, 2017 by amrit9037
Interesting concept, and if I am not mistaken, some ex-Looking Glass employees are working on this as well.
Definitely gonna buy it when it is released.
Tarhiel: Interesting concept, and if I am not mistaken, some ex-Looking Glass employees are working on this as well.
Definitely Ex-Irrational Games developers. Not sure about Looking Glass though.
Tarhiel: Interesting concept, and if I am not mistaken, some ex-Looking Glass employees are working on this as well.
amurgaming: Definitely Ex-Irrational Games developers. Not sure about Looking Glass though.
Well, irrational was formed by some ex-LG, so I´d guess there might be some of them, but I haven´t checked it to be sure :)
Austrobogulator: The concept seems fantastic; not so sure about the supernatural time travel stuff though...
Amosdragon: The supernatural time travel stuff?
I dunno. The game descriptions seem to imply that: "a mysterious mansion haunted by a dark presence" and "travel back through history to exorcise your own nightmares."