It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take on the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off in a desperate fight for their lives against the Black Mantis clan. Okinawa Rush is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Coinciding with the upcoming re-release of First Samurai, accidentally leaked a few days ago, maybe?
Still waiting for a title like this with online coop - at least have some decent companion AI.
Some of the moves in the trailer reminded me of IK+ on the Amiga.
Judging from the trailer, this has this weird type of Data East / IREM arcade charm to it. I'm looking forward to enjoying this game.
Anyone at GOG willing to have a coop party? This is the game I wanted all these years since Bruce Lee and NES Double Dragon games.

EDIT: No dice - local coop
Post edited June 17, 2021 by Cadaver747
GOG.com: Coming soon: Okinawa Rush
That's pixel art done right. Wishlisted.
viperfdl: Some of the moves in the trailer reminded me of IK+ on the Amiga.
Dito. My first thoughts were: "this reminds me of "International Karate" and "Way of the Exploding Fist".
Post edited June 16, 2021 by BreOl72
First and Second Samurai on the Amiga were great games. Hopefully we will be seeing them soon enough.

This game seems to be a homage to them, gonna buy it day 0. Looks really fantastic.
This one reminds me of some of the arcade games I played back in the 80s and 90s. I wish I could recall which ones.

Going to wishlist it for now.
good looking!
To the wish list!
Cadaver747: Anyone at GOG willing to have a coop party? This is the game I wanted all these years since Bruce Lee and NES Double Dragon games.
totally yes, how do you play online, games that only have local coop?
Post edited June 17, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: totally yes, how do you play online, games that only have local coop?
I missed the part about local coop. I guess I'll have to travel to Italy then or invite you to Russia.
Cadaver747: Anyone at GOG willing to have a coop party? This is the game I wanted all these years since Bruce Lee and NES Double Dragon games.
Some quick googling came up with a couple of options:

Parsec: game runs on one computer, controller inputs gathered from remote players, screen streamed back to them.

Hamachi: Make remote computers appear to be on your LAN.
frosty_shake: Some quick googling came up with a couple of options:

Parsec: game runs on one computer, controller inputs gathered from remote players, screen streamed back to them.

Hamachi: Make remote computers appear to be on your LAN.
Great, I'll look into those. If this stuff works well and is free someone could make a thread for goglins to organize for some game :) I've only played some MAME rom online with friends with Kaillera in the past.
Dray2k: First and Second Samurai on the Amiga were great games. Hopefully we will be seeing them soon enough.

This game seems to be a homage to them, gonna buy it day 0. Looks really fantastic.
It does look worse than those games though. This looks more like a mid-80's arcade game port.