It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to take off the glasses.

Megaton Rainfall is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.
You are a god-like being with virtually unlimited powers. Meanwhile, aliens are invading Earth and totally wrecking the place. It's a match made in superhero heaven.
Get those pesky skyscraper-huggers off the planet but try and keep your nuclear powers in check, 'cause if you hit them with everything you got, the damage they caused will be the least of humanity's concerns.

<div class="embedded_video">
<iframe class="embedded_video__file" width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HZGEKON6dpA?wmode=opaque&amp;rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
Post edited October 27, 2017 by maladr0Id
I don't get it :-/
Collateral Damage: The Game?
Kill everything?
I'll wishlist, but make up my mind once I've seen a good Let's Play.

Maybe one with someone playing with reckless abandon.
Dr. Manhattan has a brother, i knew it!
I would have thought this is perhaps be a bit too niche... I'm curious to see if it is any good - I'll keep an eye out for early reviews.
Grargar: Collateral Damage: The Game?
From what I've read, the point is to avoid collateral damage. You don't have a health bar---you are apparently unkillable---but the city does. You have to stop the invaders from damaging the city too much; but if you have bad aim, or cause the invaders to crash into buildings, you can damage the city yourself.

Reviews for the PS4 version seem to be pretty positive so far.
Looks like it might have VR support? Anyone know?
I got it on the PS4 and waited a few days to play. Was a bit hyped due to the positive reviews, but...
Meeh... Playing with the joypad and not the move/vr controllers was the first bummer, and the feeling of the game was just "ffs the controls are rubbish" and it just feels wrong. Very limited game play, but for that price I suppose that's pretty ok and the engine itself definitely has a lot of potential.
...but no, not something I'll return to. Back to Super Hot VR where I do feel awesome even when I die repeatedly.
Luned: From what I've read, the point is to avoid collateral damage.
I know that, but what player will resist the urge to play with nuclear power?
One-Punch Man the Game?
mechmouse: Looks like it might have VR support? Anyone know?
Yes, at least the PS4 version does.
From the trailer, I am unimpressed with the gameplay, but I love with the premise: super hero fights off extinction-level threat while trying not to BECOME an extinction-level threat!

If this is moddable, Megaton Rainfall may become a super hero flavor of sandboxing Just Cause.
Funnily enough, i'd expect a certain superhero (the one with the vulnerability to that green element) and a big comics company behind this game rather than a nameless hero and an indie company. Which i think is great since we won't be forced to pay extra monies for the IP.
Please GOG - can you add VR support to the info on a game? Some GOG games work on the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive but you can't tell that from the store page.

Likewise - it would then be great if that was a store filter, so people could include or exclude VR games if they wanted. Thanks!