It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LOST EMBER is coming soon, DRM-free.

Explore the remains of a fallen world from fascinating perspectives! Slip into the role of different animals to uncover the fate of an ancient world. Dive into deep waters, fly at lofty heights, dig underground as a mole or even climb steep cliffs with a mountain goat, there are lots of ways of getting around.
I was hoping this would make its way here. July release had been delayed but I'll take it as a good sign that it appeared on GOG.
This looks really pretty :-)
That's a cool idea.
looks relaxing and pretty
The trailer instantly reminded me of Fugl. Also the idea of morphing into other animals is similar.
I hope the mechanics feel as nice, because Fugl with a story and puzzles sounds like a great game.
I adored the trailer. I was enthralled at the possibilities.
Probably an insta-buy for me.
Looks like a new developer studio and a really ambitious and idea oriented kind of game. I'll be purchasing this as soon as it's available - pretty cool they're launching on gog - I can see on their website this is a possibly going to be on consoles. Really sweet that it's going to be available here!
This one seems very nice, even fascinating.

Why the caps lock though? "Lost Ember" looks much better.
Seems great, just a issue...

can anybody add it to whislist?
or lauch notification?
or is it just me that can't?
My type of game, hope I can run it.
Release date is (hopefully ;p) November 22 now. :)

Tweet.
Release trailer.