It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Against the clock.

<span class="bold">Lock's Quest</span>, an acclaimed 2D Action RPG / Tower Defense hybrid, is coming soon DRM-free to GOG.com.

Originally released in 2008 on the Nintendo DS, this upcoming re-release of Lock's Quest is a complete next-generation remake, featuring a completely remastered soundtrack, high-resolution everything, new in-game content and a slew of gameplay improvements. Whether you're a long-time fan or yet to discover the magic of <span class="bold">Lock's Quest</span> – this is one you don't want to miss.

See the trailer.
Post edited April 12, 2017 by Konrad
Consider me very interested. :)
Recommended system requirements - Mac: OSX 10.12.0 or later
Processor: 2.4 Ghz or above
Memory: 4 MB RAM
Storage: 2 GB available space
Now that's what I call optimization! =P
I have to say the mixture of original DS pixel art and high resolution HUD is ugly as hell. However, I remember this being a great game so I hope that doesn't put anyone else off.
SirPrimalform: I have to say the mixture of original DS pixel art and high resolution HUD is ugly as hell. However, I remember this being a great game so I hope that doesn't put anyone else off.
I really hate it when resolutions don't match between assets like this too, something about the clash always throws me off in a way that I can't quite express. At least it doesn't look as sloppy here as say, Double Dragon Trilogy.
Post edited April 13, 2017 by ReynardFox
Oh. Actual graphics. And not just "they're pixels because we couldn't be bothered to hire someone off deviantArt', like Crawl.

But as the others have said, don't mix pixel resolutions/densities. Even as fantastic as Stardew Valley is, it has this problem too. I think Starbound has this problem too.
Post edited April 13, 2017 by Darvond
intriguing
I vaguely remember this as a DS game but don't know a lot about it.

Concept actually sounds pretty interesting, might pick it up eventually.
Soon soon soon ;)
I almost bought this game SO MANY times. If it was a brand new game I would have no interest in it now. I remember that I did want it quite a bit though. For some reason that means that I absolutely have to buy it ASAP, even though I just don't have the time to play it anymore.
Post edited April 13, 2017 by MobiusArcher
I really enjoy the original, so I'm hopeful this is a good point. If the reviews are solid and the price isn't ridiculous, I'll likely pick it up.
ThomNG: Soon soon soon ;)
Good! Now, State of Decay when? >:3
I had eighty-four full-packaged DS games and was even a Nintendo DS podcaster and yet I barely remember this game. I'm interested in it and have added it to my wishlist, but I can't help but think this game would be better served for something like the Nintendo Switch due to the game's aesthetics.

*Shrugs*. If it comes out at a decent price, then I'll pick it up as it seems like a game that matches my tastes. But honestly - NDS -> desktop computers instead of NN3DS or Switch? Who made that decision and why?

*Edited for slight grammar correction.
Post edited April 13, 2017 by TodaysLoneWolf
ThomNG: Soon soon soon ;)
April 25th?
TodaysLoneWolf: But honestly - NDS -> desktop computers instead of NN3DS or Switch? Who made that decision and why?
I hypnotized them so I could play this game. (I don’t do consoles anymore)
Post edited April 14, 2017 by tinysalamander
Of all the games from DS to port to PC, this?

Screw it, why not? It does enough different with the tower defense formula and I'm sure there are toddlers from 2008 that are ready for it now.
God i never expected to see this game up on GOG
loved the game, the soundtrack, the idea and the game as a whole.
I normally don't pick up games day one, espically ones i bought full retail when it came out but i love this game and i'm going to give it a fair shake