It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This game brings dungeon management to an entirely new level. Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master from Goblinz Studio is coming soon on GOG.COM.

Your goal in this mix of fantasy strategy and rogue-lite is to manage and protect an underground complex. Choose between 3 classes and show all those would-be adventurers that they have just entered the wrong dungeon.
When I saw the name and clicked I was expecting to see something that's an homage to Dungeon Keeper rather than an indie looking Darkest Dungeon. xD
BranjoHello: When I saw the name and clicked I was expecting to see something that's an homage to Dungeon Keeper rather than an indie looking Darkest Dungeon. xD
I must agree here. Their choice of name conjured up certain expectations which I do not think they can hold, based on the video and available screen shots...
Finally, a Dungeon Master is on GOG!

/s
is this... a hint?! dungeon master confirmed!1
Sounded interesting, until I hit the roadblock: roguelike! Nah, thanks.
Roguelikes, Roguelikes and more Roguelikes, no thanks. In the 80's with the scarcity of memory it made sense to repeat so much, but today it is a system that I can't stand with a system design very opposite to what a very well cared RPG like Divinity OS or Pillars of Eternity means.
Very pleased by the trailer voice-over! Who does it?
I saw a few let's play of this from Nookrium some time ago. Looked interesting at the time.
Interesting. Was hoping for more of a Dungeon Keeper approach, but game seems very promising nonetheless. Loving that trailer voice-over voice!! LOL!!
Personally I'm glad it doesn't have a Dungeon Keeper approach, since my first instinct was "eh, we already have War for the Overworld and the Dungeons games, not sure we need another one". So this seems pretty intriguing.
Good. I've been looking forward to Legend of Keepers since the announce on Steam. Glad to see it's coming here as well.
Have been following this game, very glad to see it here.

So much good stuff coming to GOG these days!

Also, BRING MOAR ROGUELIKES. I have a procedurally generated enthusiasm for the genre.
I have just noticed Legend of Keepers has an alpha Linux build on itch, but the GOG entry only lists "windows". Does anybody know the stance of the devs about a Linux release? Will we be getting a Linux version eventually?
Art style is awful and cartoony.