It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bohemian rhapsody.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now to receive the Treasure Map DLC as a pre-order bonus.
Your sword is vengeance. Your sword is destiny. Your sword is all you have left.
The civil war that ravages medieval Bohemia took everything from you and now a life in the service of a local lord seems the only available path. But only momentarily, because this dynamic open world is packed with role-playing opportunities and challenges, opening up into a gut-wrenching narrative involving historical characters of the era.

NOTE: The DRM-free version of the game will be released on GOG.com on February 27, due to the publisher's decision.
Probably in 15 to 19 hours.
BKGaming: Do we really need this shit in this thread?
To this I say

BKGaming: You shouldn't live in damn bubble anyway...
Some wonder why preorder a game like this? I want to show that long, epic, deep singleplayer RPGs are alive and well! This is my favorite type of game and it feels a modern miracle these days for a AAA singleplayer game to even reach concept level, lol. Pre-ordered alllllll day! The fact that this particular game seems to tick off a certain demographic is just a sweetener ;)
BKGaming: Do we really need this shit in this thread?
DaCostaBR: To this I say

DaCostaBR:
There is a time and place for everything, this however isn't it. This is a thread about the games release on GOG... not about politcal views or political views of the CEO. You can take that straight to NeoGaf.
BKGaming: There is a time and place for everything, this however isn't it. This is a thread about the games release on GOG... not about politcal views or political views of the CEO.
The game's thread is a perfect place to discuss the game.
BKGaming: You can take that straight to NeoGaf.
*cough*
Post edited February 27, 2018 by DaCostaBR
i_hope_you_rot: I still don't understand the pre-order hype . What's so special about this $59 game that start the Pavlov reflex ?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Many GOG users are excited because this is a rare case where they get an AAA DRM-free game on GOG while it is new. 99% of the time, that never happens. Instead, GOG usually only gets AAA games after they are several years old and no one is buying them any more (when they'd be in the bargain bins of Walmart if physical games were still a thing).
I think it's comparable to Hellblade coming here - a "AA" release here, technically indie but close in quality to games that have publisher-backing of millions of dollars.
BKGaming: There is a time and place for everything, this however isn't it. This is a thread about the games release on GOG... not about politcal views or political views of the CEO. You can take that straight to NeoGaf.
DaCostaBR: The game's thread is a perfect place to discuss the game.
He (or she) isn't discussing the game based only on the merit of the game. He (or she) is more about discussing the political views of some CEO that nobody cares about in relation to the game (to which you can't even prove that said CEO had any influence on the direction of said thing you are complaining about).. Not exactly the same thing.
DaCostaBR: *cough*
OR any of the countless GOG threads that already exist about politics. OR hell start your own thread about it. You know damn well what I mean but continue to twist what I said.

People should be able to talk about a game release without the discussion turning to politics. There are plenty of other places for that.
Post edited February 27, 2018 by BKGaming
low rated
BKGaming: snip
No, I get what you're saying. If you're not interested/disagree with something, people shouldn't talk about it.

Just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in trying to lecture someone else about "living in a bubble".
BKGaming: snip
DaCostaBR: No, I get what you're saying. If you're not interested/disagree with something, people shouldn't talk about it.

Just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy in trying to lecture someone else about "living in a bubble".
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying this thread isn't the place for politics that arguablly has very little to do with the actual game. By all means you should personally experience all different view points... doesn't mean you have to annoy other people in the search of doing that.

I go out of my way to watch both left and right leaning media, doesn't mean I go into threads telling people that they also need to do that. Not living in a bubble doesn't mean "argue with others about my beliefs and why your beliefs are wrong". That is the opposite not "living in a bubble". You don't have to type on your keyboard or open your mouth to experience other view points.
low rated
BKGaming: That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying this thread isn't the place for politics that arguablly has very little to do with the actual game.
This thread is exactly the place to discuss one's thoughts on the game, and yes, that most certainly includes your thoughts on the worldview it presents and its politics. You're not the arbiter of how much this will or won't affect someone else's enjoyment of it, just because you're not interested in hearing their opinion on this matter, doesn't make this thread, the main thread about the game, inappropriate for talking about this aspect of the game.

BKGaming: By all means you should personally experience all different view points... doesn't mean you have to annoy other people in the search of doing that.

I go out of my way to watch both left and right leaning media, doesn't mean I go into threads telling people that they also need to do that. Not living in a bubble doesn't mean "argue with others about my beliefs and why your beliefs are wrong". That is the opposite not "living in a bubble". You don't have to type on your keyboard or open your mouth to experience other view points.
No, you go into threads telling people that they shouldn't have given their opinion on the game, and that if they are that hellbent on it they should do it somewhere you won't have to see it, and then say that they shouldn't live in a bubble.
Post edited February 27, 2018 by DaCostaBR
DaCostaBR: This thread is exactly the place to discuss one's thoughts on the game, and yes, that most certainly includes your thoughts on the worldview it presents and its politics. You're not the arbiter of how much this will or won't affect someone else's enjoyment of it, just because you're not interested in hearing their opinion on this matter, doesn't make this thread, the main thread about the game, inappropriate for talking about this aspect of the game.
Again I repeat, the CEO's view on this is irrelevant. Like a 747 this flew right over your head. Focus on what I am actually talking about.

DaCostaBR: No, you go into threads telling people that they shouldn't have given their opinion on the game, and that if they are that hellbent on it they should do it somewhere you won't have to see it, and then say that they shouldn't live in a bubble.
Again feel free to give your opinion on the game. Your opinion on the CEO is an entirly different matter. Vainamoinen has now posted multiple post throught out this entire thread that are all somehow related to the CEO's views and about the CEO being "alt-right" and what impact that may or may not have had on the game.

I repeat... this ... is ... not ... the ... thread... for... this... shit.

Thanks. I'm done arguing with you. Have a good day.
Post edited February 27, 2018 by BKGaming
low rated
BKGaming: Again I repeat, the CEO's view on this is irrelevant. Like a 474 this flew right over your head. Focus on what I am actually talking about.
Sure, if you ignore the comments he made on the game's design, then he never gave his opinion on the game.

So, after telling someone to take their opinion you disagree with elsewhere, and telling them to get out of their bubble; now you're going to not pay attention to what the arguments the guy said were, and tell me I need to focus on "what you're actually talking about".

Yeah, I think we're done here.
BKGaming: Again I repeat, the CEO's view on this is irrelevant. Like a 474 this flew right over your head. Focus on what I am actually talking about.
DaCostaBR: Sure, if you ignore the comments he made on the game's design, then he never gave his opinion on the game.

So, after telling someone to take their opinion you disagree with elsewhere, and telling them to get out of their bubble; now you're going to not pay attention to what the arguments the guy said were, and tell me I need to focus on "what you're actually talking about".

Yeah, I think we're done here.
Just to be clear I never said what he or she said about the game didn't have merit or wasn't worth a discussion. I took issue with the overall narrative of his or her post that largely focus on the political views of the CEO. Hence why I used "snip" to reference all recent post and focused largely on the CEO aspect to which the "bubble" remark was referencing. But hey if you want to pick and choose what I said more power to you.

If he or she can focus on the nature of the game (political or not) without bringing up the games CEO's political views which comes off as nothing more than this person is shitty according to me so I want to convince you of that and how their shitty view ruined the game... then more power to them. This is a thread about the game not the CEO'S politics is the only point I made.
Vainamoinen: Whoring around in the middle ages didn't give you health and charisma buffs.

It gave you gonhorrea and syphilis.
First records for syphilis date from the 1490s, there are theories that it originally came from the Americas. It would be anachronistic in a game about the European middle ages.
TedMosly: When gog version will be unlocked?
In exactly 14 hours, according to the library.