It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bohemian rhapsody.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is now available for pre-order, DRM-free on GOG.com. Get it now to receive the Treasure Map DLC as a pre-order bonus.
Your sword is vengeance. Your sword is destiny. Your sword is all you have left.
The civil war that ravages medieval Bohemia took everything from you and now a life in the service of a local lord seems the only available path. But only momentarily, because this dynamic open world is packed with role-playing opportunities and challenges, opening up into a gut-wrenching narrative involving historical characters of the era.

NOTE: The DRM-free version of the game will be released on GOG.com on February 27, due to the publisher's decision.
Sweet!

Too bad I allready have backed the game (Steam code). Would much rather have it on GOG.
ELFswe: Sweet!

Too bad I allready have backed the game (Steam code). Would much rather have it on GOG.
Are you sure the devs won't let you exchange the Steam key for a GOG code?

tfishell: Are you sure the devs won't let you exchange the Steam key for a GOG code?
http://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700541698689910589/#c1700541698690011515

;'(

tfishell: Are you sure the devs won't let you exchange the Steam key for a GOG code?
https://twitter.com/WarhorseStudios/status/959568662222041088
XYCat: what's wrong with it?
Ancient-Red-Dragon: There's nothing fun and/or interesting it. That is very evident, for example, from this gameplay video from the devs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd2xvh0_Dfo

Games like this absolutely do need dragons and witches and demons, etc. Otherwise, as that video shows, they have nothing worthwhile to put on the table. Instead of buying/playing this game, one might as well watch grass grow or paint dry, since that would be more fun and way cheaper.
That's an old development video from 2016. I facepalmed for nearly ten minutes before writing this reply.
Aw, hell.

Pre-ordered through Steam a few days ago since there was no official word on GOG release, and I wanted to support the developer for a number of reasons.

Another title GOG dropped the ball time-wise and missed on my money. Would have much rather obtained this through GOG, but the deed is done.

Really, GOG. Do consider moving faster with such announcements, please? I has money for you.
ELFswe: http://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700541698689910589/#c1700541698690011515

;'(
That is utterly confounding as a choice, call me naive but I can't think of a single good reason for that.

EDIT: As someone who backs quite a number of projects (Kickstarter, Fig, Indiagogo) it does further cement my resolve to back nothing that doesn't confirm up front (not a maybe, not a stretch goal) that a DRM free option will be offered to backers.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by RoseLegion
Lukaszmik: Aw, hell.

Pre-ordered through Steam a few days ago since there was no official word on GOG release, and I wanted to support the developer for a number of reasons.

Another title GOG dropped the ball time-wise and missed on my money. Would have much rather obtained this through GOG, but the deed is done.

Really, GOG. Do consider moving faster with such announcements, please? I has money for you.
...Couldn’t you cancel the pre-order, since the game hasn’t been released yet?

Maybe it wasn't GOG fault. Could be the devs that decided to do this very late and GOG had to be sure it was all fine and dandy so they could add the game in their library and do an anouncement.

You can easily get a refund on Steam since it's a pre-order.
ELFswe: Maybe it wasn't GOG fault. Could be the devs that decided to do this very late and GOG had to be sure it was all fine and dandy so they could add the game in their library and do an anouncement.
It is quite possible since the last I heard about it prior to this unexpected announcement was "we are focusing on Steam and console releases right now."

Still, it wouldn't hurt GOG to be more aggressive in acquisition of new titles. This isn't the first game that Steam had long before GOG added it to their catalogue, and KC:D is a rather notable offering.

Anyway, decided to brave Steam's customer support with a refund request. Hopefully issued in time for me to pre-order here.
Will this game be worth $60US? It seems pricey for a Kickstarter game. The trailers look great but preorder exclusives piss me off. Tentatively watching this one.
paladin181: Will this game be worth $60US? It seems pricey for a Kickstarter game. The trailers look great but preorder exclusives piss me off. Tentatively watching this one.
Agreed. The game looks great, but $60 is like damn. I'll wishlist and watch.
WikiTora: On PC the game is self-published by Warhorse, while Deep Silver is publishing the console version (Xbox One and PS4).

I'm glad that this game ended up here, thanks Warhorse and GOG!
So if it's self published and developers make the decision, why did GOG say it was publisher's decision, rather than developers' one? It makes it sound pretty confusing.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by shmerl
Won't preorder another game after the garbage that Fallout 4 was, but I'm very interested in this game. I'll wait until the GOG release is out to see if the GOG version is feature complete and to see if the game is as good as it looks, and if both of those two are true then I'll for sure be buying on GOG (and I'll also be quite surprised, lol, because it's not often that a new game comes to GOG feature complete, including achievements, and is also as good as it looks haha).
WikiTora: On PC the game is self-published by Warhorse, while Deep Silver is publishing the console version (Xbox One and PS4).

I'm glad that this game ended up here, thanks Warhorse and GOG!
shmerl: So if it's self published and developers make the decision, why did GOG say it was publisher's decision, rather than developers' one? It makes it sound pretty confusing.
You answered your own questions, lol. Warhorse is the publisher on PC, and it was their decision. ;) I get your point though.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by vulchor