It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Interrogation: You will be deceived is coming soon, DRM-free.

Be the lead detective that brings down a mysterious terrorist organization: The Liberation Front. Use a complex conversational simulation system to interrogate and psychologically manipulate realistic suspects in a noir game about political radicalization and authority abuse.
Into the forum you go...
not sure how this plays, is it a multiple path VN or is there a plot to follow, will watch for more info
The premise brings to mind Her Story, with a city layer possibly other elements from adventure games. Interesting!
Carradice: The premise brings to mind Her Story, with a city layer possibly other elements from adventure games. Interesting!
Her Story ? i think i have the game, never played it though,bought it cause the price was okay :D
i hid the game and tagged it as "boring" cause it didn't draw my attention, and the graphics and color looked blurry / fuzzy , kinda the effect you get when using eyedrops , things are fuzzy / blurry for a while, it wears off but the game stayed "blurry"

Anyway the screenshots look HD and bright, so thats a plus,i t's on the wishlist cause it claims to run on 2 GHz , on bot min and recommended ( even Stean shows it only needs 2 ghz so i take that as a single core cause there is no mention of double / quad core or more :D
I also marked the notify me in case i miss it online i should get an email :D
and if the price is right , > 19.99 ( 14.99 would be the max i spend on games like this unless it turns out to be real good .
Post edited October 26, 2019 by gamesfreak64
I really like these new breed of realistic, matured visual novel. Plus a native controller support is a nice addition too