It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for an FPS that takes you from East Berlin into a parallel reality, shortly before the end of the Cold War. INDUSTRIA is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
The trailer genuinely intrigued me, I'm looking forward to this game.
"Heavily inspired by BioShock, Half-Life/Portal 2 and David Lynch."

Wonder if the Starz series "Counterpart" was an inspiration as well:

"Premise
Howard Silk, a gentle, quiet office worker, has been working for a Berlin-based United Nations agency, the Office of Interchange (OI), for thirty years. His position is too low for him to be told what his work—exchanging apparently nonsensical messages—really involves. The OI oversees a checkpoint below its headquarters between parallel Earths (the "Alpha" and "Prime" worlds). The parallel Earths were created in 1987 during an experiment by East Germany when only a scientist named Yanek was on-site. The "Alpha world" Yanek met his "Prime world" counterpart, and they soon began studying how the initially identical Earths diverge."
With that title I was expecting something like Factorio, so the actual game is definitely a pleasant surprise. Still, 4 hours of gameplay ain't much (though I appreciate they're upfront about how short the game is at least). I hope the price will reflect that.
I also thought it was some kind of management game, instead it's the German version of Atomic Heart, which is the Russian version of BioShock. Definitely one to keep an eye on.
Gives me HL2 Combine tech vibes. I'd love to se this turning into an under-the-radar FPS taking people by surprise for being brilliant. Please don't mess it up.
I think I read of this game a while ago and that I was interested in it. I will keep my eye on it for now.
Demo had all the right Half-Life vibes, with a bunch of period memorabilia (like records you can play on gramophones) to make it feel BioShock-y

Awesome that it's coming to GOG, wishlisted.
Looks quite nice, but is '4 hours of gameplay' really a good selling point for an FPS?
If I pant into a microphone before speaking and after speaking, can I get paid to be a voice actor too?
Breja: With that title I was expecting something like Factorio, so the actual game is definitely a pleasant surprise. Still, 4 hours of gameplay ain't much (though I appreciate they're upfront about how short the game is at least). I hope the price will reflect that.
Where was the length of the game mentioned?
Breja: With that title I was expecting something like Factorio, so the actual game is definitely a pleasant surprise. Still, 4 hours of gameplay ain't much (though I appreciate they're upfront about how short the game is at least). I hope the price will reflect that.
greyhat: Where was the length of the game mentioned?
Bizarrely enough, they list it as a feature on the game's page. "Profound story: Experience a classic story-driven first-person shooter with about 4 hours of gameplay"
ReynardFox: Looks quite nice, but is '4 hours of gameplay' really a good selling point for an FPS?
Call of Battlefield games are around that playtime too tbh, and they're sold 60 to 70.
I'm already interested because it's probably trying to see the world in the eye of an East German soon before re-unification of Germany. Now I wonder if someone can also make game about the return of Hong Kong back to China or the fall of Soviet. History can be interesting especially when it's viewed by bystanders of that time.
ReynardFox: Looks quite nice, but is '4 hours of gameplay' really a good selling point for an FPS?
Zoidberg: Call of Battlefield games are around that playtime too tbh, and they're sold 60 to 70.
Yeah, but in those the single-player part is more of an afterthought, not a selling point. They mostly exist for the multiplayer. Whether that is worth the full asking price is whole other matter of course...