It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Engineering your true purpose.

<span class="bold">Iconoclasts</span>, a sprawling action adventure about uncovering the dark secrets of an evil religious organization, is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something rotten with your world. Making an honest living as a humble mechanic is no longer an option since your selfless actions have attracted the wrong kind of attention. You're suddenly on the run alongside your new rebel friends, trying to fight back against an enemy you didn't know existed. Another life awaits you, full of chance encounters, environmental puzzles, engaging exploration, and colossal bosses.
I remember finding out about this game right around the time I joined gog, really awesome to see it finally near release and coming to gog.
The pixel art looks beautiful! Haven't played a sidescroller in a long while. Will keep an eye on this, thanks!
I played a demo of this quite a long time ago, and it's a really nice game. Very good puzzles, bosses, dialogue, etc.
Great to see it actually coming out :)
Adding my name to the list of people who are really happy to see this finally get a full release! I've been a fan of Konjak's work for a long time, and loved the early alpha version of this that I played years ago.
GOG.com: Engineering your true purpose.

<span class="bold">Iconoclasts</span>, a sprawling action adventure about uncovering the dark secrets of an evil religious organization, is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.com.

There is something rotten with your world. Making an honest living as a humble mechanic is no longer an option since your selfless actions have attracted the wrong kind of attention. You're suddenly on the run alongside your new rebel friends, trying to fight back against an enemy you didn't know existed. Another life awaits you, full of chance encounters, environmental puzzles, engaging exploration, and colossal bosses.
OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh.

Finally!

I really thought that this was forever a demo, but alas, the game is going to be a full one~