It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Together in electric dreams.

Hypnospace Outlaw is coming soon DRM-free.

Outrageous color compositions, primitive 3D images, and a general lack of good taste. That's Hypnospace, a virtual fever dream where the most obnoxious but weirdly endearing bits of the 90s come to life. This is where you should venture, in order to weed out the ne'er-do-wells of cyberspace. Time to navigate an unsavory ocean of spam, viruses, and low-quality GIFs at your own peril and nostalgic delight.
"Hypnospace Outlaw is a '90s internet simulator"

It definitely looks that way. ;)

Edit: also - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x5OXfe9KY
Post edited February 19, 2019 by BreOl72
I love this kind of stuff... wishlisted!

Hopefully Broken Reality (Steam) makes its way here as well.
Post edited February 19, 2019 by Bigs
I'm always in for crazy looking games.

Wishlisted.

BUT:
Trüberbrook will be released at the same day too... and that has priority for me.
It's a question of price if I can afford 2 games then.
low rated
gixgox: I'm always in for crazy looking games.

Wishlisted.

BUT:
Trüberbrook will be released at the same day too... and that has priority for me.
It's a question of price if I can afford 2 games then.
don't have that problem ...

my wishlist:

Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Angels of Death (+ all DLC)

this one cause i'm curious what it looks like and what the release price will be:: Don't Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland
and this old one: Superhero League of Hoboken

thats all :D
2014 - 2015 bought many games,
2016 was less... too many new games released
2017-2018 same....
so i hope 2019 will bring more good old games ( no 2 to 8 color games ofcourse, no fpp, no 3d,)
Dozens old games still out of all the so called ' abandonedgames' seems its a helluva job to get them here.
Ahwell there's always hope :D
Awesome!

Btw. it's the same developer as Dropsy.
It's not immediately apparent with such crazy company name: "Tendershoot, Michael Lasch, ThatWhichIs Media" :-)
Hoho, for whatever reasons it reminds me of these After Dark screensavers. Especially the part, when there are sandwiches/hot dogs fyling around (Flying Toasters and such).

Haha. :)
Raise your hand if by looking at the screenshots you hear the sound of a dial-up modem
*raises hand*

Welcome...
You've got mail!
Damn this game does look interesting, it looks almost identical to some DOS adventure from 1995, especially those low-res prerendered 3d images. This is how "retro" games should be done, actually looking just like the old games they're inspired by, like how for example Sonic Mania looks like it could be a Sega Mega Drive game.
Post edited February 21, 2019 by Crosmando
Looks interesting, but at the same time looking at those screens is making me queasy. I don't remember the '90s looking quite that vomit-inducing. Then again my first computer was an Amiga, maybe that has something to do with it...
Now this looks interesting and different.
I hope Kickstarter backers can choose to get a GOG key, like we could with Dropsy. :)