It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The award-winning action role-playing game created by Guerrilla studio finally makes its way to your PC.
Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition is coming soon on GOG.COM! The GOG version of the game will be released on November 24th with a full set of GOG GALAXY 2.0 features, including achievements, cloud saves, and more.

Prepare to join Aloy on her legendary quest to unravel the mysteries of a world ruled by deadly Machines. An outcast from her tribe, the young hunter strives to understand the past, discover her destiny, and stop the catastrophic threat to the future.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
low rated
FateIsOneEdge: That was the ancient age old-timer. Try to keep up and educate yourself with the industry's modern practises.
Time4Tea: Lol. Good job throwing around childish ad-hominems at anyone that doesn't agree with your opinion. It saves you the trouble of having to have any actual arguments or address any of my points.
Good job throwing around the insinuation of childish ad-hominems, like a toddler, pointing the finger of guilt, behind which you are hiding, towards any opposition that challenges your, rather base and outdated opinions, not arguements nor points,
saving you the trouble of doing any actual research on why they are obsolete, on your own responsibility,
while at the same time demanding to be enlightened and convinced at the opposition's expense,
all the while acting insulted and hostile, entitled on what you want, no, need to be your truth echo chamber.
Nice bait, 10/10 would rap battle again. Keep up with the times is the only clue I can, no, find suitable to present you, because I understand there are too many lost episodes on the series.
Respectfully.
Post edited November 23, 2020 by FateIsOneEdge
Thank you, GOG! My wallet is ready!
Nice to see this game will be released here too
kud13: Played almost 150 hours of the Steam release...
MadalinStroe: On what system did you play it?

Because, I'm seeing a huge amount of complaints over on STEAM, claiming that it's a bad port plagued by frame microsttuter, even on extreme systems.

On topic, amazing work GOG. I was hoping to see this one here, especially after the wholesome twitter exchange between CDProjekt Red and Guerrilla Studio.
Ryzen 3700X, GTX 1660ti, 16 GB RAM. Played 1080p, ran it off a SATA SSD.

I wasn't looking @ the frame counter all the time, and just playing the game, it felt all right. If there was any stutter, I didn't find it particularly annoying, nothing game-breaking. I did have a few crashes, but hat was early one, before most of the patches.
FateIsOneEdge: Good job throwing around the insinuation of childish ad-hominems, like a toddler, pointing the finger of guilt, behind which you are hiding, towards any opposition that challenges your, rather base and outdated opinions, not arguements nor points,
saving you the trouble of doing any actual research on why they are obsolete, on your own responsibility,
while at the same time demanding to be enlightened and convinced at the opposition's expense,
all the while acting insulted and hostile, entitled on what you want, no, need to be your truth echo chamber.
i absolutely understand that "arguing" with you is going to be a "losing" proposition, but here goes:

plenty of bad games have been made in great engines.
plenty of good games have been made in terrible engines.

there's no correlation between the two.

sorry.
kud13: Ryzen 3700X, GTX 1660ti, 16 GB RAM. Played 1080p, ran it off a SATA SSD.

I wasn't looking @ the frame counter all the time, and just playing the game, it felt all right. If there was any stutter, I didn't find it particularly annoying, nothing game-breaking. I did have a few crashes, but hat was early one, before most of the patches.
Thanks for that! I guess it really depends on when you got to play the game. Probably the port was struggling at release, but as time went by it was gradually improved. You can see a complaint about the bad port, right here on GOG, from someone that has almost your exact system: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/coming_soon_horizon_zero_dawn_complete_edition_2fa5f/post176
Post edited November 23, 2020 by MadalinStroe
kud13: Ryzen 3700X, GTX 1660ti, 16 GB RAM. Played 1080p, ran it off a SATA SSD.

MadalinStroe: Thanks for that! I guess it really depends on when you got to play the game. Probably the port was struggling at release, but as time went by it was gradually improved
I guess there was one patch in particular that made a HUGE difference along with a new set of Nvidia drivers - but mostly the patch.

I'm curious if support at GoG will "fake" a Win 7 DX12 for this game - I'm pretty sure I'm still going to get it despite perhaps not being able to play it (I'm Win 7) just to support this. Looking into DX12 on Win 7, it seems like it's possible and some World of Warcraft patch did it I guess? I wonder if GoG will try it if they get enough requests - I'm all set with downloading stuff from dodgy sites but if GoG support can get me something...

Otherwise I might be trying to run it on my Linux boot - might be looking on pointers for how to do that too from our Linux crowd here.
Ixamyakxim: Otherwise I might be trying to run it on my Linux boot - might be looking on pointers for how to do that too from our Linux crowd here.
Probably not a good idea at the moment, if you're on a Nvidia card...
Ixamyakxim: Otherwise I might be trying to run it on my Linux boot - might be looking on pointers for how to do that too from our Linux crowd here.
WinterSnowfall: Probably not a good idea at the moment, if you're on a Nvidia card...
Yeah I had seen that the Wine / nvidia drivers weren't really playing that nice - was hoping I could brute force through it but...

*edit* Thanks for the heads up by the way!
Post edited November 23, 2020 by Ixamyakxim
Good game but the character writing and the lead is pretty bad. Some subtle virtue signalling and the lead is an insufferable sarcastic Mary Sue. The combat is interesting and works very well for the most part. Haven't picked it up on PC yet because of all the tech issues, will have to wishlist it.
Gracias al cielo, no compré este juego aún en Steam o Epic por lo mal optimizado que salió en su momento. Si sale a buen precio en Gog definitivamente lo compraré por esta plataforma.
FateIsOneEdge: Good job throwing around the insinuation of childish ad-hominems, like a toddler, pointing the finger of guilt, behind which you are hiding, towards any opposition that challenges your, rather base and outdated opinions, not arguements nor points,
lostwolfe: i absolutely understand that "arguing" with you is going to be a "losing" proposition, but here goes:

plenty of bad games have been made in great engines.
plenty of good games have been made in terrible engines.

there's no correlation between the two.

sorry.
No mate.
It's not me who makes you lose. It's your own self.
Feels great to speed run through decisions with a 01 logic, between the two far edges of the spectrum.
Until you start taking a look at the whole process you will force yourself to be a victim of destructively flawed assessments.
The majority over here is not ready to gain an educated perspective of the industry, but probably will be, when it finally gets diluted by more active crowds of customers present in other platforms, due to GOG expanding its market share.
gandalfnho: Nice to see this game will be released here too
Off topic, but may I ask where your avatar is from?
gandalfnho: Nice to see this game will be released here too
Wolfy777: Off topic, but may I ask where your avatar is from?
Is a char I used in a D&D campaign, inspired by the visual of a type of rakshasa in the Monster Manual,
Wolfy777: Off topic, but may I ask where your avatar is from?
gandalfnho: Is a char I used in a D&D campaign, inspired by the visual of a type of rakshasa in the Monster Manual,
Thank you, they look great. :D