It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a thrilling action side-scroller set in a post-apocalyptic world where you become the leader of an ever-expanding group of survivors. HordeCore is coming soon to GOG.COM and you can play the game’s demo right now!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Utterly generic, oversimplified character art, flash-tween-caliber animation, unpleasant use of colour and a trite compound word for a title.

Looks like another winner for the curation team.
Oh, I get it, an April Fools joke. Very humorous GOG, ha ha ha.
Ok, after playing the prologue i can tell a little bit about my impressions:

it´s a bit like left4dead.

there is a skill system, you can craft & you find loot. so this brings some depth in the gameplay.

controls: well it seems so far it´s wasd & mouse - which takes time getting used to. the control of the car in one scene is clumsy but manageable. I don´t know if controller support will be added later on - hopefully yes.

storywise: yes there seems a bit of a story, told by (funny) dialogues - I would have loved to be there when sound recordings were made. :-)

cards: you play one match - it was ok. don´t expect gwent or something like this. but it seems to be fun, as you find cards during the game which you can use in this optional gameplay.

For those interested: proloque have 11 achievements (one secret) which are working fine.

On steam is asked if coop will support crossplay for gog/steam, but so far no answer.

I liked the prologue...not too sure if i will buy, cause backlog. :-)
Post edited April 02, 2021 by Paraharaha
Building up a "shovelwere bundle" for the next sale, are we?
Breja: Building up a "shovelwere bundle" for the next sale, are we?
They are hardly likely to bundle CP2077 just yet.
No title for me, the visual style is absolutely not my cup of tea. But I like that there is a demo. Demos ftw!
Oh, this.

This feels like it's either a year or a couple of decades too late. I'll be sure to tell the zombie horde game on Newgrounds that we found their cousin.
It reminds me the Shoot Many Robots Arcade from the Xbox 360. ^_^
Reminds me of Tequila Zombies.
Breja: Building up a "shovelwere bundle" for the next sale, are we?
"shovelwere bundle"aint that bad , i have a few on Steam :D, but not on GOG if i remember correctly :D
If GOG can get some decent "shovelwere bundle(s) " i might be interested provided that:

1. no FPP / 3D ( unless it looks like Gorky 17.... i can handle that "" 3D"" without getting seasick :D )
2. no jumping up/down making the screen go up/down , and showing paralax backgrounds ( like EW JIM or Super Frog)
3. No objects that flash white if they are shot : it "burns"" my eyes and make them ""pop out "" :D

Anyway.... games can be fun even if they are not state of the art 3d FPP games that require a 2080.
gamefood: No title for me, the visual style is absolutely not my cup of tea. But I like that there is a demo. Demos ftw!
Same here ... not buying this game or games like it... i also love demos, because of the many demos released in the good old days of gaming ( 80s-90s).

Ii bought many good (now classic) retail games ( eg: Fallout 1,2 and Fallout Tactics , Jagged Alliance... and many more, my wallet hurt all the time ... but those good ol days are gone ...

Anyway, now i am "" collecting "" PC's , cause i haven't been able to buy many games cause i have almost every old game i like... so its collecting PC's now :D
Post edited April 06, 2021 by gamesfreak64