It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brothers of the Watch, assemble!

Heroes of Hammerwatch is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Set in the same pixelated fantasy universe as Hammerwatch, this is a rogue-lite action-adventure meant to be enjoyed both solo and with friends. Your hero's progress is persistent, so choose your class wisely among the 7 diverse ones available, and get ready for a real challenge with procedurally generated levels that will keep you guessing and secrets lurking around each corner.
No Linux for GOG?
Steam list Windows + SteamOS/Linux for this game.
I need to start playing the original again. What a great game.
low rated
Cor, got all the features here, pixalated, roguelike, looks like it was made in gamemaker, procedural generation. Is it online only with a hundred costume dlc in the pipeline? Here's my £20 just waiting...
Reglisse: No Linux for GOG?
Although it doesn't state Linux support, it shows the Linux system requirements on the game's page (typo maybe?). Following their last Windows-only Serious Sam release I don't know what to expect this time. Hopefully Linux will be supported as I enjoyed Hammerwatch a lot.
i love crackshell's pixelly graphics. will definitely pick this up when it releases.
I see Linux listed now after Works On:.
Will this feature direct IP-multiplayer? Or will it be galaxy-only if you get the GOG version, like the Serious Sam game?

Rather wanted to play Serious Sam with friends.Alas they got the Steam version and unlike Hammerwatch, it is not possible for cross-play there.
Thanks you all!
Linux is listed now ^__^
*happy dance*
Had fun with the Serious Sam spin off, so I'm gonna grab this one once it's out.
jalister: I see Linux listed now after Works On:.
And where is the Mac version?

The developer site gives no info at all about supported platforms, but I've seen at least one other announcement page where it says it's coming out for Windows, Linux and Mac.

I loved Hammerwatch and was really pleased to see this follow-up, but I'll only buy it if there's a Mac version.
The Outlook fountain asks: "Do you want to toss some coins into the fountain?"

And the hero tosses 100 coins!!!! ONE HUNDRED GOLD COINS!!!! And just like that wasn't enough, he thinks about tossing another 200? Oh boy... He may be a hero, but certainly isn't the most clever bloke around. :P
Post edited December 20, 2017 by Vythonaut
Reglisse: No Linux for GOG?
Ganni1987: Although it doesn't state Linux support, it shows the Linux system requirements on the game's page (typo maybe?). Following their last Windows-only Serious Sam release I don't know what to expect this time. Hopefully Linux will be supported as I enjoyed Hammerwatch a lot.
With Age of Wonders III it said it would support Mac and Linux... it's been out 3 years now and GOG still hasn't gotten the Mac and Linux version, even though it is out on Steam. I hope the same thing isn't going to happen here...

EDIT:
Hmm, now it says Linux but not Mac... I'm more hopeful that it's just typos now...
Post edited December 20, 2017 by fulano5321
Cool, first game was great fun, mots in this case is fine.
nightcraw1er.488: Cor, got all the features here, pixalated, roguelike, looks like it was made in gamemaker, procedural generation. Is it online only with a hundred costume dlc in the pipeline? Here's my £20 just waiting...
Clearly, it meets all the requirements of a solid GOG release. All it needs now are a few missing patches, but maybe we'll ( not ) get those after release. :P

Joking aside, the game actually looks pretty fun. But surely a handful of extra pixels wouldn't have hurt, especially for the characters.