It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hellmut doesn't look at explosions.

Hellmut: The Badass from Hell is coming soon, DRM-free on GOG.com.
He's been to hell and back; that changed him. It still does, in fact, as Hellmut can transform himself into the Rat King, the Orc Fairy, and a bunch of other absurd oddities as he fights to eradicate any demon he comes across in this explosive dungeon crawler.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited October 17, 2017 by maladr0Id
ReynardFox: Been a while since we had a pixel vomit title here...
And another trailer without any gameplay footage…
adaliabooks: Hmm, is that email me when the game is released thing new? Don't think I've seen that before.
Starmaker: Where? I only see the regular "coming soon".
I also haven't seen it, but here is a snapshot how it looked.
according to website, there is / will be a demo - http://www.volcani.cc/#demo
I was going to post something along the lines of "Yay, another messy, pixelated Indie rogue-lite!", but since others already took care of that, I'll go ahead and ask something more important...

Why does the "rat king" look like a weird-ass werewolf?
Looks badass (oh thats why they call it that). No just kidding but yeah it looks great. Hoping it releases with a price around 10 to 15 dollars and yeah hopefully I can preorder it.
Hellmut? Kohl!

(that's pronounced as "Cool!")
It's always nice to see devs who are obviously passionate about their game and give it a unique charm. Doesn't really look like a game I'd want to play, but still, hope lots of other players will enjoy it.
Post edited October 19, 2017 by ResetButton