It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a surreal journey through the spaces between places. Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Found this caught in the spaces between the front page and the forum...
I remember playing the original and liked it, nice to see a remake of it coming here! Speaking of the original, I don't expect they include it, so here is a link to it Name your own price, considering its age, anything between $2 to 5 would be fair but that's not up to me to decide. ;-)
Post edited November 22, 2021 by Mori_Yuki
Look nice ^^
Mori_Yuki: I remember playing the original and liked it, nice to see a remake of it coming here! Speaking of the original, I don't expect they include it, so here is a link to it Name your own price, considering its age, anything between $2 to 5 would be fair but that's not up to me to decide. ;-)
Thank you so much for letting us know about the original. I had never heard of this before. Thank you so much.
Mori_Yuki: I remember playing the original and liked it, nice to see a remake of it coming here! Speaking of the original, I don't expect they include it, so here is a link to it Name your own price, considering its age, anything between $2 to 5 would be fair but that's not up to me to decide. ;-)
styggron: Thank you so much for letting us know about the original. I had never heard of this before. Thank you so much.
Please don't mention it! I wish you lots of fun with the experience! :-)