It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Evertried game is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Prepare for a tactical rogue-lite where you try and ascend through floors of a mysterious tower by defeating all enemies in turn-based combat.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
low rated
ok stating the obvious but why steal from Hollow Knight?
I thought it was evertired at first, that I could really relate to.

Art style borrowed from Hollow Knight and gameplay borrowed from Into the Breach. Could be interesting or could be a cash grab, hopefully we will see a demo.
Honestly, out of all the HK inspired stuff, I really don't see the resemblance other than the eyes of the mask. Other than that I gotta say y'all are going out the way and nitpicking.

Shit even the genre is way off, when usually people shit on the metroidvania aspect.
To be fair, yes there have been tons of mediocre looking HK inspired shit.
I think ironically, at least for me, Crowsworn looks like the best of that bunch, despite it looking the most similar lol.

I also disagree with the Into The Breach comparison. Into The Breach's big idea was information. Like literally all information was given to you, such as which enemy goes first and what they will do. That was a huge design point of the game. This seems to have none of that. The only thing I see that they have in common is a tile-based movement system and attack. Which if you wanna argue is a ripoff, we can just trace literal hundreds of video games back to like chess or some shit.

Honestly, this reminded me more of a simul-turn based Battle Network on a huge stage.
Good point about the information aspect of Into the Breach. This one also doesn't have the housing aspect that was a big part of Into the Breach. From the trailer, several of the attacks seem to me to be quite similar. I also can't recall seeing other similar games that take place on such a tiny grid, although there could easily be others that I haven't seen. I'm personally in favor of games borrowing more directly from good games so it could be a good thing, although what worries me is the main cover art being so distinctly similar to Hollow Knight. However, I see they actually have a demo on Steam, hopefully we will get it here as well.
pkk234: Honestly, out of all the HK inspired stuff, I really don't see the resemblance other than the eyes of the mask. Other than that I gotta say y'all are going out the way and nitpicking.

Shit even the genre is way off, when usually people shit on the metroidvania aspect.
To be fair, yes there have been tons of mediocre looking HK inspired shit.
I think ironically, at least for me, Crowsworn looks like the best of that bunch, despite it looking the most similar lol.

I also disagree with the Into The Breach comparison. Into The Breach's big idea was information. Like literally all information was given to you, such as which enemy goes first and what they will do. That was a huge design point of the game. This seems to have none of that. The only thing I see that they have in common is a tile-based movement system and attack. Which if you wanna argue is a ripoff, we can just trace literal hundreds of video games back to like chess or some shit.

Honestly, this reminded me more of a simul-turn based Battle Network on a huge stage.
didn't really notice any other HK inspired stuff so far, maybe that's why it bothers me ;) and I see much more than just a mask - several characters on the main page's picture look simply stolen from HK (the knight, obviously, with the mask, sword and coaty clothes, the big horned dude in the middle, the knight to the far right... then the intro video, everything)

yes, the genre is different - but it's just sad the devs were not able to think of their own style :(