It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a sports RPG where you join a rookie dodgeball student Otto and an eclectic cast of characters as they train to dominate on and off the courts of academia. Dodgeball Academia is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
I've had my eye on this since seeing the trailer this past E3. Good to see it's coming here as well.
Oh, Ivan Freire who worked on "Historietas Mal Assombradas"? Proud to see a brazilian game here on GOG :D And, oh lord, what great art/animation! Hope the game will be fun to play!
This is an incredible brazilian indie game. Very excited for Dodgeball Academia on GOG.
Someone was into Neo-Geo back in the '90s?...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np7-xrlYhLg
My Dodgeball Academia.

The story about a boy who want to join dodgeball academy, but the problem is, he has LittleGohanisitis where he can't dodge at all. Until one day he accidentally met with All Dodge, the legendary dodgeball player. At first All Dodge think that it's impossible for the boy to join DodgeBall academy at all. But after he witnessed the boy willing to accept numerous dodgeball hits to his body All Dodge decided to teach him dodgeball. This is that boy's journey to become the greatest dodgeball player of all time.
I guess getting Nekketsu Kōkō Dodgeball Bu was just too expensive so instead we a Crayon Shin-Chan lookin' knockoff.
Post edited July 27, 2021 by Darvond