It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King are coming soon, DRM-free

Two of the most beloved Disney games of all time make their long-awaited return to PC in Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King!

Play through several different versions of the beloved Aladdin and The Lion King games that have been created over the years, including both console and handheld versions. Instantly rewind any of the games in real-time in order to retry difficult areas, save your progress anywhere and take a journey behind-the-scenes and learn more about the creation of these incredible games.

Notice: Users who have previously purchased Disney’s Aladdin or Disney’s The Lion King on GOG.COM will receive discount toward Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.
Dray2k: I can never say no to ye olde gode gameth. Nice to see those two particular games back, they're both GOGcore and should not be missed out by anyone :D!

Hopefully we may see some more classics from Disney. The Phantom Manace for instance is a game that some people do seem to have lots of fun memories about and its also one of the better movie games that exists from the great host of movie games out there. Besides this we already have Racer on GOG, its the right moment that we have another game based on the first prequel movie.

On an unrelated note, some other people already want Droidworks on here. I only remember the demo but I remember it to be quite unique. It would be nice if the game does appear on the store at some point at some point as well.
Thers also Disney’s Duck Tales: The Quest for Gold
an Old Dos Game
I initially didn't care for this 100th re-release but after watching the trailer, I think I want it now. I haven't played the lion king since i beat it on the snes in the 90s lol. I just never felt the urge to revisit it prolly because you see so many streamers play these games to death but with all those cool features i think i might pick it up. :)
Post edited October 09, 2019 by EPGPX
Really hoping for some controller support. Platforming with M/KB feels awkward for me.
jsidhu762: Really hoping for some controller support.
It'll be there - all the other Digital Eclipse collections like this have it as well. If it follows in line though, do expect input lag (something which people still complain about with the Mega Man collections to this day).
RedRagan: 1 GB of kinky Jasmine I'm down with. But then we also going to get 1 GB of kinky Nala and I know when to draw a line :p
TheMonkofDestiny: I wonder where the kinky Abu, Rajah and Iago stuff falls near that line of yours.
Well I'm not just drawing the line but there's a huge ravine because I'm absolutely not into bestiality.
RedRagan: Well I'm not just drawing the line but there's a huge ravine because I'm absolutely not into bestiality.
Seems like a solid reason, though it doesn't always have to be the human-on-animal side of that (but this is the internet and none of us just fell off the turnip truck).
jsidhu762: Really hoping for some controller support.
TheMonkofDestiny: It'll be there - all the other Digital Eclipse collections like this have it as well. If it follows in line though, do expect input lag (something which people still complain about with the Mega Man collections to this day).
Thanks for the info.
jsidhu762: Really hoping for some controller support. Platforming with M/KB feels awkward for me.
Be sure. Disney's controller friendly as heck.
i just cant wait

(to be queen)