It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for an action role-playing game that features a post-apocalyptic world where cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns. Death Trash is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Sehr schön, was hoping it would be confirmed for a GoG release soon.
Not found? Already banned in GER or posted too early? :-)
toxicTom: or posted too early?
Indeed.
This... actually looks pretty great! Never heard of it before, but what I see is enough for wishlisting.
low rated
Oh, this is the one which apparently reads like it was written by a 12 year old, full of profanity and edginess.
Isometric Dex sort of? Hope it'll be any good cause that's type of game I'd like to see more.
This is probably the first time, somebody tells me their game is trash from the start, and I am still getting it regardless.
The game had me when I saw the one screenshot where one says: "Eat shit, motherf*cker!". :-) Wishlisted!
low rated
This looks great in terms of visual fidelity, but I would like to offer a free slap upside the head to the person who finalized the title as that.
low rated
Looks like ass but the local coop is a good feature and maybe people could play both characters at the same time like multiboxing.
Maxvorstadt: The game had me when I saw the one screenshot where one says: "Eat shit, motherf*cker!".
Not that I needed any more convincing but that one moment in the trailer where the player character throws up, picks up the vomit and comments "That's what I needed" sealed the deal once more.
Maxvorstadt: The game had me when I saw the one screenshot where one says: "Eat shit, motherf*cker!".
Swedrami: Not that I needed any more convincing but that one moment in the trailer where the player character throws up, picks up the vomit and comments "That's what I needed" sealed the deal once more.
Didn`t watch the trailer, but that sounds like a shitload of fun!
Great to see it coming to gog. Heard about it years ago, I feared they stopped development.
Seen the video Ragnar made about it, it's intriguing...