It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crying Suns is coming soon, DRM-free.

Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire... and yourself as well.
Nice graphics.
The first video of the promotion post reminds me of the drones from The Matrix. Though to be honest it also reminds me a bit of the Aliens from Crysis. Nice design choices overall, wishlisted it.
I remember playing one of the alpha or beta demo, I also remember not getting much into it unfortunately. Too bad as the setting was at least semi-interesting.

I wonder what they changed since then.
This looks right up my alley. Color me interested!
yay looks nice! wishlisted!
This looks really cool. I've been itching to play an FTL-like.
Never heard about this one^^, seems i have to do some research...wishlisted.
So FTL, Foundation and Dune? That's one hell of an inspirational lineup. This might even carry a mediocre gameplay for me, if the setting will be interesting and full of lore. But gameplay is clearly hexagonal and I like how it looks. Wishlisted.
I think I remember the kickstarter for this, wasn't it being developed by a French team?
A demo version of the game has been added.