It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cris Tales is coming soon, DRM-free. Release is planned for next year, but you can already try the demo.

Cris Tales is a gorgeous, indie love letter to classic JRPGs with a new perspective. Peer into the past, act in the present, and watch as your choices dynamically change the future -- all on one screen as you play! Join the newly awakened Time Mage Crisbell and her fantastical companions on their journey across a dark, fairytale world facing a grim future.
Nice.

I requested this as a GOG release on the Steam forums when I played the demo.

Looking forward to it.
I played the demo on Steam but it bored me to death.

Usually love this type of game, but going to avoid this one.
Post edited November 06, 2019 by Midnight_Wolf
Full demo gameplay video for someone interested in just watching.
This looks pretty gorgeous. But with turn-based combat - why is it listed under "action"?!
Looks gorgeous. :D
Big thanks for the demo, too! Wish more devs did them.
Just played the demo, love the music and artstyle. Totally wishlisted.
This actually looks pretty darn cool - I like the idea of the "time jumping" in the combat and story - seems like it could be a neat little gameplay feature / gimmick.

And thanks to everyone who pointed out the demo! I had missed that - might have to give it a try!
Just... wow! Breathtaking!

Welcome to GOG! :D