It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coffee Talk is coming soon DRM-free.

This is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.

Update: If you want to give Coffee Talk a try, demo is now available for download!
low rated
i toooooooooo thought VA-11 HALL-A

this will be mine
We've reached peak hipster people.
gixgox: You can download a DEMO from:

Coffee Talk dev
Coffee Talk by Toge Productions itch
Coffee Talk by TogeProductions - Game Jolt

Sadly not from GOG.
Like with Children of Morta.

Whose fault is it, GOG's or the developer's?
gixgox: You can download a DEMO from:

Coffee Talk dev
Coffee Talk by Toge Productions itch
Coffee Talk by TogeProductions - Game Jolt

Sadly not from GOG.
Carradice: Like with Children of Morta.

Whose fault is it, GOG's or the developer's?
That's the question.
But keeping in mind how l̶a̶z̶y̶ slow GOG can be with patches ( at least the offline installers )...mumble...mumble..
Post edited June 30, 2019 by gixgox
Breja: God this looks heinous. The hipster-ness of it all, the pixels, the inspid tumblr-ish art style...yuck.
Mr.Mumbles: Welcome back!

In our next episode of "I don't like it, so it's crap! Crap, I tell you!" ...
To be fair, Breja wrote that he did not like the looks of the game (including that it relies on pixelated graphics), not that it is good, bad, crap or whatever. That was your addition. Surely he has a right to say if he likes the looks of a game or not?.

Just wondering.
Mr.Mumbles: Welcome back!

In our next episode of "I don't like it, so it's crap! Crap, I tell you!" ...
Carradice: To be fair, Breja wrote that he did not like the looks of the game (including that it relies on pixelated graphics), not that it is good, bad, crap or whatever. That was your addition. Surely he has a right to say if he likes the looks of a game or not?.

Just wondering.
"Hipster-ness" implies that he's against the concept as well. Hence Mr. Mumbles' reply.
This entire thread and not once has anyone made a joke about Linda Richman. :(
I loved Valhalla but I'm unsold on this. However, I'd be extremely interested in impressions and reviews from people who have actually worked in coffee shops and other retail customer service positions in the food industry. The cartoon SNATCHER bar in Valhalla was kind of its own fantasy, so that allowed me to suspend my disbelief over the reality of real lfie bartending, but this one seems like it's trying to be relatively more down to earth in a contemporary Urban Fantasy setting, so idk if it'd do the reality of a barista job any justice. It might be a Seattle thing too, idk. I wouldn't enjoy this if it was insensitive by romanticizing The Retail Reality.

All I can think of is the line from Ghost World: "Some people are OK, but mostly I just feel like poisoning everybody."
Post edited June 30, 2019 by slamdunk
The premise of this game might very well be a sketch in Portlandia (you know, the tv series).

That said, probaly agent Cooper would approve it. Just make sure there is cherry pie to go with the coffee as well.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Carradice
Listening to people's inane problems while sipping overpriced coffee: the videogame. Sounds like all my existential nightmares come true! At least Va11Hallabaloo had booze to numb the pain of experiencing second hand first world problems.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by LittleCritter
Getting into the mood:

All those customers.

And also...

All those baristas.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Carradice
Edit: oops, old thread, I didn't notice.
Post edited September 02, 2019 by faroot
Just finished the demo, looks interesting, graphics and music are cool.
I downloaded the demo to see if strychnine is an option. (It isn't.)
Big thanks to the devs for releasing a demo!
Wish more devs would do the same, it's a good practice :c