It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prepare for a tactical narrative-driven RPG where you hack into servers, beat security systems, and discover encrypted secrets. Midnight Protocol is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Was hoping it would show up here, nice.
And so a new genre was born: Tactical Hacking RPG (THRP)
Not really, looks like the hacking minigame from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but gameplay-wise resembles Uplink or Hacknet.
Post edited October 07, 2021 by Tarhiel
Tarhiel: Not really, looks like the hacking minigame from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but gameplay-wise resembles Uplink or Hacknet.
I see other people noticed. It really does kinda look like they took the hacking mini game from Deus EX: HR and fleshed it out.
When I saw the trailer I start laughing because it remind me of that one guy who tried to explain the internet by saying "It's a series of tubes"
Tarhiel: Not really, looks like the hacking minigame from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but gameplay-wise resembles Uplink or Hacknet.
Yeshu: I see other people noticed. It really does kinda look like they took the hacking mini game from Deus EX: HR and fleshed it out.
+1 :P
high rated
Hey hi hello folks!

I work for the publisher behind Midnight Protocol. We're pumped to see that you're all enjoying the aesthetic. The similarities to the Deus Ex minigame is a coincidence tbh -- Netrunner was a bigger influence.

I'd link y'all to the developer interview where they talk more in-depth about their inspirations, but I can't link to anything :P If you're interested, look up 'The History of Hacking Games with Midnight Protocol' on the ol' YouTube!
Daemsco: Hey hi hello folks!

I work for the publisher behind Midnight Protocol. We're pumped to see that you're all enjoying the aesthetic. The similarities to the Deus Ex minigame is a coincidence tbh -- Netrunner was a bigger influence.

I'd link y'all to the developer interview where they talk more in-depth about their inspirations, but I can't link to anything :P If you're interested, look up 'The History of Hacking Games with Midnight Protocol' on the ol' YouTube!
Thanks for the heads up :)
RedRagan: When I saw the trailer I start laughing because it remind me of that one guy who tried to explain the internet by saying "It's a series of tubes"
That's a conspiracy! Any expert will tell you that it's a big truck.
GTX 960 is the minimum for this? Kay.