It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for an isometric, party-based fantasy RPG inspired by genre classics. Recruit characters with unique personalities and explore a land ravaged by civil war and a mysterious curse of greed. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Doc0075: Getting some major Baldur's Gate vibes from this game, wishlisted.
SLP2000: That's because it was made by Baldur's Gate modders.

As a backer I'm happy I could help fund this game.
Super, it sounds like it's made with love then.
Doc0075: Getting some major Baldur's Gate vibes from this game, wishlisted.
SLP2000: That's because it was made by Baldur's Gate modders.

As a backer I'm happy I could help fund this game.
Ok, so as someone who doesn't really like BG much, this is probably not for me. Good to know.
I was hoping this would come here. Wishlists until release. The greed/karma mechanic really intrigues me!
The last time someone tried to kill a courier, it ended badly for the whole region and several powerful groups.
Looks really good. Added to the wishlist, and will look forward to picking this up on day one!
ChrisGamer300: Great, more CRPGs. I must have them all and i mean every single one.
TZODnmr2k5: I could not agree more, my ever-expanding collection (And backlog) needs this game!

It really reminds me of POE!
It does, perhaps too much from a interface and artstyle/visual standpoint but i just like to experience as many crpgs as i can. I expect this game to be fun and all but not among the best.

Still i want smaller devs to continue the crpg renaissance and the more copies they sell the more resources for the future.
Post edited July 16, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
TZODnmr2k5: I could not agree more, my ever-expanding collection (And backlog) needs this game!

It really reminds me of POE!
ChrisGamer300: It does, perhaps too much from a interface and artstyle/visual standpoint but i just like to experience as many crpgs as i can. I expect this game to be fun and all but not among the best.

Still i want smaller devs to continue the crpg renaissance and the more copies they sell the more resources for the future.
Amen to that! I love my little treasure trove of CRPGs, blobbers, and gridders!