It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready to create your own virtual crime syndicate from scratch. City of Gangsters from Kasedo is coming soon DRM-free on GOG.COM! In this strategy game you’ll have the chance to manage production chains and resource distribution, smuggle goods, eliminate the competition, and most importantly - get filthy rich.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Pop into the forum, I say!

(Will look at it later)
All hail the mighty TEST DEVELOPER! The sneaky bastard struck again. ;)
Mr.Mumbles: All hail the mighty TEST DEVELOPER! The sneaky bastard struck again. ;)
They are certainly prolific
Thought this was Empire of Sin... oh well
Not to be confused with Omerta: City of Gansters that's already here?
mechmouse: Thought this was Empire of Sin... oh well
Me too; I didn't remember the name of John and Brenda Romero's upcoming game but I remembered it was about gangsters so I hoped it was this :P
why is it always in 2's .... really since sins of a solar empire and sword of the stars its either money scams or infighting everywhere!!. Lets release Rome era games the whole year round !!!! or all the fighting titles get another installment!!!
Hey everyone -

Devs of City of Gangsters here.

Just wanted to let everyone know what kind of Game City of Gangsters is going to be when it comes out. It's a mafia management tycoon game - all about running the mob like a business. So focus is on resources, production, conversion, distribution and the economics of organized crime in the 1920s on one hand. Then on the other it's about managing a social economy. If you're getting involved in illegal activity, you've got to know people, trust people and have people join your crew. So there's a large part of it that's about managing and building relationships. Those are the key to growing your economic empire. You get a long loop that develops with your business and social interests growing if you make good decisions and contracting if things turn against you.
somadevs: Hey everyone -

Devs of City of Gangsters here.

Just wanted to let everyone know what kind of Game City of Gangsters is going to be when it comes out. It's a mafia management tycoon game - all about running the mob like a business. So focus is on resources, production, conversion, distribution and the economics of organized crime in the 1920s on one hand. Then on the other it's about managing a social economy. If you're getting involved in illegal activity, you've got to know people, trust people and have people join your crew. So there's a large part of it that's about managing and building relationships. Those are the key to growing your economic empire. You get a long loop that develops with your business and social interests growing if you make good decisions and contracting if things turn against you.
Hi folks!

Don't forget to contact Gog in order to get your special color-coded dev status for the forums. ;)

Just what sort of game is City Of Gangsters? Is it open-ended? Is there a hard deadline for the end of the game (as hinted with "But you only have a few years to make your mark on history")? Is it story-based?