It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take up your weapon in this RPG bullet-hell world and embark on a journey to right wrongs from long ago. Archvale is coming soon to GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Avail yourself to the forum...
Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0pZGqBEr6M
^ Thanks for the trailer! Looks like something that I might enjoy. Hopefully a demo will make it to GOG before the game launches. ;) Wishlisted for now.
It does look lovingly crafted, but I've got a bit of a gripe.

We're in this age of having as many cans of peas and picture elements as we want, but we're still having to deal with characters who are less visually distinct than an 16 x 16 sprite on the NES. It looks like with all the glitz and tiny sprites that the hero sprite would be easily lost onscreen.
hope it will we fun.....
Is there anyone who actually likes this webcomic looking cartoon art style. Looks so awful to me.
Deffinetely will check it out because I like these kinds of simple games. Will watch for the news.
matterbandit: ^ Thanks for the trailer! Looks like something that I might enjoy. Hopefully a demo will make it to GOG before the game launches. ;) Wishlisted for now.
Seeing this late - there was a "demo" for this on Humble Bundle, but I think it closed 11/30, which suggests they were using it as a beta test rather than as an old school demo.
Post edited December 02, 2021 by bler144
bler144: Seeing this late - there was a "demo" for this on Humble Bundle, but I think it closed 11/30, which suggests they were using it as a beta test rather than as an old school demo.
Yes, there was! But when I attempted to grab that demo, I realized I needed a Steam account to access it, which I do not have. That's why I was hoping the demo would make it here. But thanks for letting me know, nonetheless. :)