It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations is coming soon.

The collapse of the Star Union has set in motion the return of the entombed dynasty known as the Es’Teq. Their descendents, the Heritor, use ancient technology to harness energy and reincarnate billions of followers across the galaxy to establish divine rule. By draining the Essence of enemies, the Heritor wield strong Entropy weapons that are effective against machines and can awaken ancient Es'Teq minds. Prevent their ascent to power or join the uprising in pursuit of an empire dedicated to absolute control.
This faction sure looks evil! And a new secret Tech too, it seems.
I wasn't expecting any Planetfall DLC before 2020, so these are good news for me.
Post edited October 19, 2019 by Lone_Scout
I'm a bit sad this doesn't seem like it would be a new playable faction all on its own right.
But oh well, looks great regardless. Maybe the units showcased on screenshots will be the tech unlocks, as is the case with already existing secret techs.
Wonder if they would play kinda like the necromancer class in AoW3?

Btw, I get a strong Tomb Kings / Necrons vibes from those. And in my book, that's a very good thing. :)
Post edited October 20, 2019 by Andrzejef
Well, although AoE series isn´t my cup of tea, this game had me hooked since it´s release.
I will wait for a GOTY edition or such and then buy it complete, but buy it I will.
Post edited October 21, 2019 by Tarhiel