It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Celebrate the Thunderful World event with us (and Mark Hamill, of course) by grabbing the dynamic platformer game Steamworld Dig 2 free of charge on GOG.COM. Be quick, because the game will be available as a giveaway only for 24h – until 11th November 2021, 6 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
wolfsite: Code is used, enjoy the game
Thanks anyways you're good people:)
wolfsite: As I have stated I already had the game but I got a gift code so if anyone would still like the game just let me know.

Only restriction is that the account must have a purchased game on it to avoid bots.

Edit

Will be off my computer for about 8 hours.
ramsey84c: I'll trade you for a game key for full throttle remastered if you want
wolfsite: As I have stated I already had the game but I got a gift code so if anyone would still like the game just let me know.

Only restriction is that the account must have a purchased game on it to avoid bots.

Edit

Will be off my computer for about 8 hours.
ramsey84c: sorry "gift code" I mean...
Wishmaster777: Some people literally came out 5 minutes after the giveaway has been over, to complain about the 24 hours giveaway time frame, and that they have missed it because of that. There are all sorts of people out there. Incredible.
ramsey84c: Quick what time is 6pm UTC in your time zone? It's noon or so on the east coast of north america. So a 24 hr give away that ends at NOON is a little cofusing. I hope that clears things up for you a bit:)
24 hours last the same here where I live, and in your east coast, and in your west coast. I hope that clears things up for you, buddy. But the worse thing is, every 60 seconds in Africa a minute passes. Can you imagine that as well? Horrible.
MarkoH01: While I can understand your frustration, I am pretty sure that this is not up for GOG to decide.
More an irritation than frustration.

I know it was probably the publisher who set the time frame, but surely GOG have some say in it. This is their site after all.

I also suspect the publisher may read this thread, so it was a message to both really. 24 hour freebies are a shit idea.

I fail to see the point of a gift if you don't gift fairly and properly, as while you please some you create angst with others.

If I only came here every few days or once a week etc, I would just write it off as luck of the draw. But I come here every day, and I still missed out ... clearly the window is too narrow, and it doesn't take rocket science to work that out.

Anyway, for me this is about a principle, as I don't even particularly care much about the game itself. So in real terms they missed their chance with me ... maybe I would have liked it.
Timboli: More an irritation than frustration.

I know it was probably the publisher who set the time frame, but surely GOG have some say in it. This is their site after all.

I also suspect the publisher may read this thread, so it was a message to both really. 24 hour freebies are a shit idea.
And what is more annoying, is it literally costs nothing and when you redeem the game it's an entry in a database somewhere that says you have it. So extending it 24 hours longer or something wouldn't cost them anything. Or better yet sending everyone a code via email that lasts say 72 hours, giving everyone a decent chance to redeem it.
MarkoH01: While I can understand your frustration, I am pretty sure that this is not up for GOG to decide.
Timboli: More an irritation than frustration.

I fail to see the point of a gift if you don't gift fairly and properly, as while you please some you create angst with others.

If I only came here every few days or once a week etc, I would just write it off as luck of the draw. But I come here every day, and I still missed out ... clearly the window is too narrow, and it doesn't take rocket science to work that out.

Anyway, for me this is about a principle, as I don't even particularly care much about the game itself. So in real terms they missed their chance with me ... maybe I would have liked it.
With you on this 100%. Visit the site almost every day - miss a day and miss out. NVM as was said above the game would probably just be for collections sake (which btw is what motivates many of our purchases here anyway).

For GoG's info - this doesnt encourage me to ensure I dont miss a day visiting this site, it just leaves me more inclined to say "F### it, I miss out anyway, not gonna bother today."

But the real gripe is they send e-mails every time they pick some lint out of their pockets, roll it into a ball and call it a sale ... but for a giveaway ... shhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Outcast, i see 62 hours left... that's a much better proper giveaway...
Attachments:
outcast.png (113 Kb)
MacCraigus: But the real gripe is they send e-mails every time they pick some lint out of their pockets, roll it into a ball and call it a sale ... but for a giveaway ... shhhhhhhhhhhhh!
They do not even announce all of their sales, so what do you expect for giveaways... ;(
There are still a couple codes in the giveaway thread in case anyone missed it.
Androgeos: ...I also somehow managed to fat-finger the rating buttons and accidentally reported your message; sorry about that. I hope nothing comes out from it.
Don't worry. I get downvoted on a regular basis and GOG does nothing - I truly doubt they would do anything just because one of my obviously harmless posts was reported. At least right now I am fine ... wait, someone's knocking at my door .... have to get thi ... aaaaaaaaaaah!

;)
Post edited November 14, 2021 by MarkoH01