It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Celebrate the Thunderful World event with us (and Mark Hamill, of course) by grabbing the dynamic platformer game Steamworld Dig 2 free of charge on GOG.COM. Be quick, because the game will be available as a giveaway only for 24h – until 11th November 2021, 6 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Thank you, for this unexpected giveaway! :)
MarkoH01: Thanks to GOG and the devs ... but now I have a problem. It is called Steamworld Dig TWO and of course now I am itching to own at least both games. Except for me being crazy about such things in general - do those two games have an ongoing story or any relation at all (minus the title of course)?
it's conveniently on sale and I am sure that they count on the need of a lot of people to play or own first title in a series before they can move to the second.
MarkoH01: Thanks to GOG and the devs ... but now I have a problem. It is called Steamworld Dig TWO and of course now I am itching to own at least both games. Except for me being crazy about such things in general - do those two games have an ongoing story or any relation at all (minus the title of course)?
I've played SteamWorld Dig 1 and it was a lot of fun! It reminded me of that MotherLoad browser game.
No borderless window, but works fine with borderless gaming.
Disable screen flashing option.
Full (from what I can tell) keybinding options. Switched everything to a WASD + mouse setup, can be assigned to any keys though for non qwerty.
Unfortunately can't disable screen shake.
Only 200mb, nice soundtrack, not sure how the hell they fit so much game in such a small package.
Many thanks, I'll grab the OST.
Mr.Mumbles: Bought this one shortly after its release here. Very fun game. :)
MarkoH01: ...do those two games have an ongoing story or any relation at all (minus the title of course)?
Mr.Mumbles: It's definitely a continuation with some of the same characters - and Steamworld Heist is a long distant future event. That said, it really isn't necessary to have played the first to enjoy the second since the plot is relatively light and is really only there to provide a framework for the game, even if the first game is a still fun(but simpler).
Thank you. I was already quite sure that I would not resist this, especially since, as others pointed out as well, it's on sale right now, but I am even more happy now to hear that both games have connections :)
awesome :D free stuff! The first game was good, also the heist game was decent but sort of difficult on the difficultest difficulty
Check and mate, GOG!
How can I postpone purchasing SD1 now? :D
Nice! Thank you for the freebie :)
Thank for GOG and Image and Form. This giveaway was a very nice surprise!
I have this already and you guys are getting a winner!
Thank you very much to Thunderful and GOG!
Oh, thank you VERY MUCH !!! First one was really great, and the 2nd was on my wishlist :D
Thank you
Ty ;)
Muito obrigado!!