It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Celebrate the Thunderful World event with us (and Mark Hamill, of course) by grabbing the dynamic platformer game Steamworld Dig 2 free of charge on GOG.COM. Be quick, because the game will be available as a giveaway only for 24h – until 11th November 2021, 6 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Thank you for the free game
Yay!, another freebie...

Thank you very much GoG and Image and Form. very much appreciated. :)
Post edited November 10, 2021 by Trooper1270
Thank you .
thanks!
So, how can I get this game? On the main page it says: "Scroll down to Giveaway", but when I do that, there is no Giveaway to be found. When I go to the page of the game and click "Go to Giveaway", then it takes me to the main page. So how am I supposed to get this game?

Edit: Ah, now it has appeared on the main page.
Post edited November 10, 2021 by Maxvorstadt
Thanks a lot!
Thanks for the freebie!
Nice freebie, thanks!
An thanks from me too!
Me: "I want something new to play.. hm... what is it gonna be?"

GOG: "You may want to play that."

Thanks for the giveaway GOG and Devs.
Nice. I played the first one and it was a great chill game. Wanted to eventually get the 2nd game and now it's free.

Thanks.
Which nice present, thanks a lot GOG! :)
That's a really cool photo Mark! Thank you for the free game to you and Gog.com.
Thanks a bunch :)