It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into a science-fiction survival horror RPG set in the hyper-realistic, 3D-scanned wasteland of Chernobyl’s Exclusion Zone. Chernobylite is now available as a full-fledged title on GOG.COM along with a 10% discount that will evaporate on 4th August 2021, 12 AM UTC.

Explore a non-linear storyline in your search to uncover the truth of your tortured past!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Nice. And it's already on my wishlist.
That's the biggest gallery I've seen for a GOG game. So many videos and screenshots.

Might check this game out later down the line.
Do we get any future DLCs for free if we purchased the game before release just like the steam users?
Mmmh...
Looks like Chernobylite is missing achievements, cloud saves, overlay and the "White Rose Pack" DLC.
Better to wait for the real launch of the full game.
mmmm... no italian Languages ?
on steam there is also Italian language !
They also took between 2-3 weeks to update the game here with no clarification around why that is so i refunded the game, i guess the devs don't want it to sell.
Did they ever get rid of that stupid timer? That's the one thing that kept me from buying. How can you truly enjoy a world like this in The Zone if you are under the clock?
rtwjunkie: Did they ever get rid of that stupid timer? That's the one thing that kept me from buying. How can you truly enjoy a world like this in The Zone if you are under the clock?
The timer now only indicates the next storm coming, meaning more enemy spawns - if you survive that short period you can explore further.
rtwjunkie: Did they ever get rid of that stupid timer? That's the one thing that kept me from buying. How can you truly enjoy a world like this in The Zone if you are under the clock?
Jarik12.3: The timer now only indicates the next storm coming, meaning more enemy spawns - if you survive that short period you can explore further.
Thanks for the response and explanation. It still sounds like something artificial meant to hurry you along. With that "hurry up" attitude they should have just made this original DOOM corridors with nothing to see or enjoy. Just my personal feeling.
Jarik12.3: The timer now only indicates the next storm coming, meaning more enemy spawns - if you survive that short period you can explore further.
rtwjunkie: Thanks for the response and explanation. It still sounds like something artificial meant to hurry you along. With that "hurry up" attitude they should have just made this original DOOM corridors with nothing to see or enjoy. Just my personal feeling.
Fair enough :)

The timer got changed pretty early on since the feature surely wasn't popular.

It's been awhile since I've started the game the last time, but the "hurry up" thing is quite accurate. Iirc the game gives you several sidequest/ -events to follow, but you have to decide which one you want to go with since a lot of them are timed and are happening at the same time. Could be that they tweaked that too, but that's how it was like the last time I played.
Very cool game.

GOG, can you please clarify that this means the offline (so-called)"backup" installers are available? It is like us non-Galaxy users have to use guesswork or waste downloading something we didn't intend.

I can confirm the download from the game page here right now reads 45385_Ship which is at least an update from 42152_megapatch_ship.
"""
The Zone, where
Monsters are not the problem
The problem is inside you.

A Stalker
"""

You might want to bother with Tarkovky's "Stalker" ('79) if you're into something completely different.
amigos4000: mmmm... no italian Languages ?
on steam there is also Italian language !
Just checked this for you. Italian language is definitely available in the GOG version. Look at the screenshot. :)
Attachments:
italiano.jpg (303 Kb)
rtwjunkie: Thanks for the response and explanation. It still sounds like something artificial meant to hurry you along. With that "hurry up" attitude they should have just made this original DOOM corridors with nothing to see or enjoy. Just my personal feeling.
Jarik12.3: Fair enough :)

The timer got changed pretty early on since the feature surely wasn't popular.

It's been awhile since I've started the game the last time, but the "hurry up" thing is quite accurate. Iirc the game gives you several sidequest/ -events to follow, but you have to decide which one you want to go with since a lot of them are timed and are happening at the same time.
That sounds really annoying. Timed quests and 'hurry up' pressure. No thanks. Which is a pity, because otherwise the game looks awesome.