It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One of the leading game industry conferences is live and comes with a whole collection of exciting indie titles. Below, you'll see demos of games taking part in the Digital Dragons 2020 event. Now you can download them for free on GOG.COM and simply have fun!

Against The Moon: Prologue is a turn-based strategy where you lead a squad of superhumans in a desperate attempt to save humanity's last stronghold, the intelligent city of Arx.

Cartel Tycoon demo is a story-driven business sim where you expand your organization, fight the competition, and try to overcome the fate of a one man with too much power.

Danger Scavenger is a fast-paced action, cyberpunk-themed, rogue-lite skyline crawler where you blow up, cut, shoot enemy robots on the roofs of skyscrapers.

Figment: Creed Valley is an action-adventure game set inside the human mind. Join Dusty as you solve puzzles, fight musical boss fights, and discover unique environments.

Gamedec demo is a single-player cyberpunk isometric RPG where you become a game detective, who solves crimes inside virtual worlds.

Legend of Keepers: Prologue is a tactical dungeon management game where you become the boss of your own dungeon and must protect its treasures against pesky heroes!

Siege Survival: Gloria Victis Prologue is a survival resource management game set in the medieval world. Prepare for a siege and choose the best strategy for survival!

Snowtopia demo is a management game in which you can build the ideal ski resort, satisfy skiers' needs, and keep improving your facility with new attractions.

The Riftbreaker is a base-building, survival game with Action-RPG elements. You become an elite scientist inside an advanced Mecha-Suit capable of dimensional rift travel.

Unbound: Worlds Apart is an atmospheric 2D puzzle-platformer where you join Soli, a here that can conjure magic portals to travel between different realities.

Be sure to check out the full versions of the games mentioned above on our Partner Page. Also, visit the Digital Dragons 2020 event site to see what’s going on in the video game world.
Not that this list of demos is anything new, as far as I can tell, but thanks for the demos, anyway. Already saved me money on 3 games I won't be pointlessly buying. I might reconsider the (unlisted) Werewolves game if a version is ever released that doesn't just wait-spin on startup, but I won't be buying gamedec (and not just because of the insane ambient occlusion in the demo) or Against the Moon (and not just because of the BOMBASTIC!!! writing).
Excited for Cartel Tycoon.
darktjm: Not that this list of demos is anything new
The Cartel Tycoon Demo, the Siege Survival: Gloria Victis Prologue and the not mentioned Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest Demo seem to be newly added. At least I did not see them on my last demo check.
darktjm: Not that this list of demos is anything new
eiii: The Cartel Tycoon Demo, the Siege Survival: Gloria Victis Prologue and the not mentioned Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest Demo seem to be newly added. At least I did not see them on my last demo check.
Cartel Tycoon and Siege Survival: Gloria Victis Prologue are new, Werewolf was last week.