It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EVERSPACE™ 2 brings in an amazing new trailer – as well as a release date!

EVERSPACE™ 2, currently in development, is a fast-paced single-player spaceship shooter, and it’s going to be released on April 6. The game features deep exploration in space and on planets, a lot of loot, RPG elements, mining, and crafting. As a player, you'll get to experience a thoughtful story, set in a vivid, handcrafted open world full of secrets, puzzles and perils. In the campaign, you’ll also get to make some friends, with their own story to tell – they can join you on side missions and provide benefits in the endgame, where victorious encounters and brutal challenges might stand between you and the next legendary loot drop.

Now let’s take a look at the awesome trailer, shall we?
I’m so stoked for this. One of my (if not THE) most anticipated releases this year. :)
Nice!

Important Warning: Base price will be increased on Feb 20th to $49.99/€49.99
Lone_Scout: Important Warning: Base price will be increased on Feb 20th to $49.99/€49.99
o.O Ugh! I should have grabbed it last time it was on sale for $30. Hopefully there will be one more chance before then.

Narrator: No, there won't be.
Post edited February 06, 2023 by P-E-S
Very glad I won this in one of GOG contests. Thank you GOG once again :D
According to their news update on Steam, it sounds like there will be no further discounts from now until release and they say right now will be cheaper still than the initial launch discount. Well, guess I'm kicking myself a bit here. ;) Oh well. Shit happens.

That said, one interesting tidbit they mentioned is that due to their deal with Microsoft bringing ES2 to Game Pass allowed them to make an overall better game for everybody. It's kind of cool to see that kind of transparency. No Epic Store exclusivity needed either. Heh.
...because we were able to bring EVERSPACE 2 to PC Game Pass allowing for a bigger development budget. We took the significant revenue from that deal and decided to create a bigger game, packed with more enemies, areas, loot, story content, and features. This financial boost and the extra time have allowed us to craft a more polished experience for players on all platforms.
Kind of cool to see how far they've come since their old Galaxy on Fire mobile games.
Post edited February 06, 2023 by P-E-S
I'm a backer. The game was already pretty sweet in its initial in-dev version. Can't wait to replay it on release!

I hope this will finally be something to rival the "Freelancer experience".
Post edited February 06, 2023 by WinterSnowfall
Cool!

I'm a backer too and played the early access campaign. Looking forward to play the full story version and natively on Linux!
Post edited February 07, 2023 by shmerl
I tried the early acess on game pass it was really fun and very promising can't wait for the full game.
shmerl: Cool!

I'm a backer too and played the early access campaign. Looking forward to play the full story version and natively on Linux!
NICE. I'm planning to switch to Linux Mint soon, and a native port of ES2 would be a really nice addition.