It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Summer Sale is just 72h before its finish line, yet you still have some time to stroll through GOG.COM's sandy beaches and check out the breezy game deals.

To help you navigate through our exciting summer discounts, we have prepared a few game collections for you to choose from:

· Retro Games Collection with evergreen classics like North & South (-20%) and BloodRayne: Terminal Cut (-35%).
· Must-haves Bestsellers with games renowned around the world such as Disco Elysium - The Final Cut (-35%) and METAL GEAR SOLID (-20%).
· RPG Collection includes great games like Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition (-50%) and Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-60%).
· FPS Collection with engaging shooters like Quake: The Offering (-50%) and BioShock Infinite Complete Edition (-75%).
· Indie Games Collection consists of titles such as Darkest Dungeon (-80%) and Firewatch (-75%).
· Highest Discounts Collection with cool titles like Hard West (-90%) and The Talos Principle: Gold Edition (-90%).
· Party under the Stars Collection with games set in vast space, such as Shadow Empire (-35%) and MOTHERGUNSHIP (-70%).
· Race to the Sun Collection includes engaging racing titles like Mashed (-80%) and GRIP (-80%).
· Win Them All Collection with sporting games like Golazo! Football League (-80%) and Links: The Challenge of Golf (-33%).

It's also the last call to stock up on games with our Summer Sale essential bundles:

· Star Wars bundle – with an additional 5% off if you buy or own 3 games set in the famous Star Wars universe and 10% off for owning at least 5 games.
· Ubisoft bundle – with an additional 10% off when you own or buy 3 games from the renowned French publisher and 15% off for owning or buying at least 5 titles.

Check out the Summer Sale on GOG.COM before it ends on June 28th, 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
high rated
Thanks for the great sale and all the giveaways, GOG.

Ubisoft bundle was definitely the best offer - I would gladly buy the entire catalog at such prices :D
I'm also happy with Sleeping Dogs release - the price looks actually like a giveaway ;)
I've also bought Grimoire and Serpent in the Staglands - not sure how to find some time to actually play them, but at this discounts they're worth putting into my crpgs library. I've bought a lot of old games, but, to be honest, these two were the only ones from my wishlist :D
For me it was Sleeping Dogs, Grimoire and both Syndicates. If I would not have Ultima Underworlds, I would buy it also.

It is always nice to see new additions.
GOG.com: ...
Sleeping Dogs release was great, and - in spite of them apparently being "bad games" - Witchavens and Thief 2014 were nice to see too because they had a lot of wishlist votes. still a shame GOG continues to have difficulty getting even old "AAA" single-player games here tho.
GOG.com: MOTHERGUNSHIP (-70%).
I fear that wasn't worthwhile to bring from a financial perspective (only 1 review and quickly dropped down the bestselling page), but at 500+ votes I'm glad it did show up.
Post edited June 25, 2021 by tfishell
tfishell: ...
Hey, I think Witchavens are not that bad! :D As I'm not a big fan of the genre, I'd rather wait for a better price, but it's great to see those classics here! I'll definitely buy them at some point.

I've also purchased Syndicate series and I'm happy that GOG announced the games' removal early enough to make it possible to purchase them during summer sale.

Supreme Commander Gold Edition is also worth trying. Once again - I'm not exactly RTS fan, but current discount makes me want to verify all that 5/5 reviews and "best RTS ever" opinions (:
tfishell: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Hey, I think Witchavens are not that bad! :D As I'm not a big fan of the genre, I'd rather wait for a better price, but it's great to see those classics here! I'll definitely buy them at some point.
I mean I haven't played them so I'm not invested either way, I've heard other users say they don't deserve the hate they get and people are just dogpiling because of Civvie11. So it is what it is ;)

--------

Homeworld Collection and Emergence are both 90% off.

Vampyre Story and Submarine Titans are both 80% off

honestly there are a LOT of good cheap games, GOG needs more and easier ways of finding them (more tags, user-generated tags, whatever) like Steam
Post edited June 26, 2021 by tfishell
Why is Balfurs gate II enhanced 50% off, while on steam it's 80%, i'd rather buy it on GoG because this is where i have the original, but 30% difference ? :\

Edit: nvm i got it on steam
Post edited June 29, 2021 by Alabamatick