It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today 3 engaging platformers make a grand comeback on GOG, this time as a part of the Disney Classic Games Collection.
Mr.Mumbles: Jungle Book and its various versions weren't a part of that package before.
I'm aware of that. The reason why I'm seeing the 66% discount is that I own Jungle Book too. I just want to know what is in this bundle that wasn't in the previous versions. Is it worth $10 if I've already got them
The pricing on Diablo 1 was already ridiculous, but this is a new low.
Or high.
What were they smoking?!?

Or simply someone Fed up the decimal, and this was supposed to be 3.99?
Fairfox: owners of teh original pack should get this for 90% off
MadalinStroe: Where are you getting this from?

I have the individual classic jungle book + aladdin + lion king.
I also own the Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.

I'm only getting 66% off this new collection. Is anybody getting a 90% discount?
She means that it should have been 90 % off instead of the 60%, not that this actually is the case. :)
Fairfox: owners of teh original pack should get this for 90% off
MadalinStroe: Where are you getting this from?

I have the individual classic jungle book + aladdin + lion king.
I also own the Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King.

I'm only getting 66% off this new collection. Is anybody getting a 90% discount?
you overlooked the "should" in his post > it's not the actual situation, just his idea of how it should be (and I agree with him)

Edit:
@GOG is the discount for owners of the previous version only temporary or 'forever' ?
Post edited January 14, 2022 by DerBesserwisser
"Check 3 Disney classics in one neat game!"

"Check the new Mercedes you just bought the lazy pricks at Disney!"

Yeah, screw that, I have RetroArch.
trusteft: BUT, give me the PC version of games that had PC versions.
This. Also, give me the option to only buy the game I actually want, not a whole collection 2/3 of which I don't care about. I'd love to play the PC version of Aladdin with those rewind and save options (I busted my ass to finish it multiple times asa kid, but I wouldn't have the patience for it now without saving), but not if I have to get the whole pricey collection.
Post edited January 14, 2022 by Breja
£30 for re-rereleasing ancient games, classic Disney!
That crap is way overpriced for ancient games. It should be a total of $9.99 USD price for the bundle, at the very max.
Post edited January 14, 2022 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
So for me this would be 11,98 Euro for an old Disney game. If I remeber correctly I paid 15,00 Euro for the Lion King / Alladin bundle. Guess it's the wishlist then since I consider this to be too expensive. Maybe I should wait until they included Hercules with it as well .. I have time :)
Post edited January 14, 2022 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So for me this would be 11,98 Euro for an old Disney game. If I remeber correctly I paid 15,00 Euro for the Lion King / Alladin bundle. Guess it's the wishlist then since I consider this to be too expensive. Maybe I should wait until they included Hercules with it as well .. I have time :)
I second that, this is getting ridiculous. I already have the "Classic Alladin & Lion King" + "The Jungle Book". I'm not paying 11$ per minute incremental improvement.

Let them stew a couple of decades for the "Ultra, Really Definitive, Director Approved, True Life Graphics, 3rd Generation Deep Pixel Shadow, With Original & Opera true definition Soundtracks, All games included for real this time" edition before they get any more money from me. I'll play that after my retirement. I can be patient too.

Disney has an history of continually squeezing money out of aging ips. Enough is enough.
Post edited January 15, 2022 by Magnitus
Nvm
Post edited January 15, 2022 by Sir.Tomato
low rated
Magnitus: Disney has an history of continually squeezing money out of aging ips. Enough is enough.
Paypigs love it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xXiPqxotrok3C/giphy.gif
Too expensive.
The information blurb is slowly coming back, it's still too short.
Speaking honestly, I never liked any of these three. As well as the animation titles, the games are based on.
But this still is a good sign. May be other old Disney-related games and collections will at last come to GOG.
Post edited January 15, 2022 by Schwertz